https://media.trustradius.com/product-logos/rd/9q/QG7G0D0KTZTA.PNG7Sheep Marketing Automation from small consulting firmI use it as both a contact database as well as an event planner and event evaluator. We're a small group and I needed to leverage limited resources with outside tools beyond Excel. It allows me to keep track and share information with vendors that I'm using on the logistics side.,It's a simple tool without all the bells and whistles. It's intuitive and allows me to use it without crawling through manuals and contacting the help desk. The templates are clean and well done. In many cases, there are suggestions that I've not considered but make me go "duh" as a new piece of data that I should be gathering from customers Very cost effective and no annual contracts.,The on boarding could be better done. Products like TurboTax have both data entry and "questionnaire" mode. I would like to see more guidance A list of sample projects (e.g. event planning or email campaign) with all the pieces profiled as suggestions would be helpful,9,Easy on boarding allowed me to be productive on the first project Professional templates with "hints" helped make sure I covered all the bases We'll be running larger and larger campaigns soon. Too early to see what the ROI is but the "I" is relatively small so I suspect we're already positive.,Salesforce.com,Marketo Marketing Automation,email,Less than 10,000,3,9,Implemented in-houseSuper marketing automation for SMBsWe use 7Sheep for our marketing efforts and also for our clients. Our main areas of use are database creation, lead management, outbound campaigns and signup forms. As we are a small consultancy the tool is used by the owner. We also implement 7Sheep for our clients and integrate the features in their websites.,Simple contact database creation. 7Sheep does not limit you on the structure of your contact database and is very flexible. Online forms. The forms can be easily embedded into landing pages but can also be used standalone. It's easy to define rules to show and hide sections of the form. E-mail campaigns. 7Sheep gives good statistics and has and easy to use drag & drop email builder. Automation with triggers. We use the triggers to build drip campaigns and also to send internal and external emails based on our processes. Tracking. It's great to track interaction of leads and prospects with our website.,No out of the box integration with CRM systems. I had to contact support to integrate with our CRM. In general integration with other SaaS services. It would be great to have the plain text of emails automatically generated out of the html version. Import gets constantly improved, but still could be better.,10,Saving time with lead generation from the website. Tedious repetitive tasks could be automated, saving me time and money. Increased conversion rate for outbound marketing.,HubSpot,Less than 10,000,10A marcomm professional's virtual assistantI recommend 7Sheep to my clients whenever they need to generate or manage a large group of contacts, and interact with them again in future, to create a contacts list or to organise an event or a survey. Most recently it was used to capture the interest of potential event participants via a social media campaign, and build a manageable database of contacts which was easily segmented - and all automated.,It's extremely reliable - I have never lost any data and rely on the automated features to only contact the right people at the right time. It's usable directly by communications/PR people like me - and does not need IT experts to get involved. It's super easy to just "collect" the information which has been gathered. I love the way I can export my contacts to excel (and other formats) whenever I want.,The terminology used is not always obvious to people who are not marketing automation experts, but it's essentially a personal learning curve - and 7Sheep does take user suggestions onboard and works to improve these things all the time. Design flexibility already outclasses some of the other systems I have used, but even more flexibility/adaptability would obviously make my marcomms job even easier. At the beginning, the wiki was a little too technical for me, when I just wanted answers to a "how do I make it do this" question.,9,Definitely increased efficiency! In terms of event organisation and contacts management, I'd say around 70% time is saved in the medium/long run (after getting to grips with the system - but definitely worth the initial time investment). Better service and engagement rate - some of the things which I had to remember to do (like respond to emails or send follow up information) can be taken care of automatically. Often a simple acknowledgement will go a long way...,,Less than 10,000,8,Implemented in-house,7
7Sheep

7Sheep Reviews

7Sheep
Showing 3 of 24 7Sheep ratings and reviews.

Rick Rasmussen profile photo
December 23, 2015

Review: "7Sheep Marketing Automation from small consulting firm"

Likelihood to Renew

It works well for what I'm doing now. Our level of sophistication will probably grow over time. Maybe we'll need tools in the future to augment what they have. However, they will grow as well. Unless they do something wrong or unless my needs radically change, I think we're good for now.
Read Rick Rasmussen's full review
Clemens Degendorfer profile photo
May 09, 2015

7Sheep Review: "Super marketing automation for SMBs"

Likelihood to Renew

The tool serves our needs and we like the user interface. The few times we contacted support they were super helpful and responsive. When we asked for more integrations they confirmed the integrations we need (e.g. Hipchat) for the near future.
Read Clemens Degendorfer's full review

WYSIWYG email editor (21)
Dynamic content (16)
Ability to test dynamic content (14)
5.9
Landing pages (16)
6.6
A/B testing (5)
6.3
Mobile optimization (20)
Email deliverability (21)
List management (21)
Triggered drip sequences (17)
Lead nurturing (16)
Lead scoring and grading (5)
6.6
Data quality management (20)
Automated sales alerts and tasks (16)
Calendaring (1)
Event/webinar marketing (10)
Social sharing and campaigns (2)
Social profile integration (2)
Dashboards (20)
6.4
Standard reports (21)
6.4
Custom reports (12)
API (10)
Role-based workflow & approvals (13)
Customizability (18)
Integration with Salesforce.com (1)

About 7Sheep

7Sheep is a marketing automation platform that is designed for marketing teams of 1 - 10 people. The solution focuses on the following key areas:

• Quick and Easy Databases
  • Web Form Builders
  • Automation and Nurturing Triggers
  • E-mail and Text Message Campaigns
  • Prospect Interaction Tracking (including website)
  • Integration API

• Lead Nurturing/Multi-touch Campaigns
  • Online Behavior Tracking
  • Data Quality Management
  • Automated Sales Alerts and Tasks
  • CRM Integration (Data Sync)
  • Custom Fields