https://media.trustradius.com/product-logos/rd/9q/QG7G0D0KTZTA.PNGA marcomm professional's virtual assistantI recommend 7Sheep to my clients whenever they need to generate or manage a large group of contacts, and interact with them again in future, to create a contacts list or to organise an event or a survey. Most recently it was used to capture the interest of potential event participants via a social media campaign, and build a manageable database of contacts which was easily segmented - and all automated.,It's extremely reliable - I have never lost any data and rely on the automated features to only contact the right people at the right time. It's usable directly by communications/PR people like me - and does not need IT experts to get involved. It's super easy to just "collect" the information which has been gathered. I love the way I can export my contacts to excel (and other formats) whenever I want.,The terminology used is not always obvious to people who are not marketing automation experts, but it's essentially a personal learning curve - and 7Sheep does take user suggestions onboard and works to improve these things all the time. Design flexibility already outclasses some of the other systems I have used, but even more flexibility/adaptability would obviously make my marcomms job even easier. At the beginning, the wiki was a little too technical for me, when I just wanted answers to a "how do I make it do this" question.,9,Definitely increased efficiency! In terms of event organisation and contacts management, I'd say around 70% time is saved in the medium/long run (after getting to grips with the system - but definitely worth the initial time investment). Better service and engagement rate - some of the things which I had to remember to do (like respond to emails or send follow up information) can be taken care of automatically. Often a simple acknowledgement will go a long way...,,Less than 10,000,8,Implemented in-house,7Once you're used to it a useful automation solution for smaller teams.7Sheep sends out the newsletters and invitations. I use it a couple of times per week. Charity events are organised each year so we now use it to make all the badges and lists for the events.,"Printables" in the account. Once set up with a template, badges and lists for our events are generated automatically. Attaching different campaigns to one contact list. I can set up the "Triggers" in the account alone.,It's a bit inconvenient to use in parts and I feel it needs too many clicks to navigate around. At the start of each of my new projects I have a lot of new data. Data cleaning, merging, deleting and so on in 7Sheep is more time consuming than doing it in Excel. I complete it offline and then import. This means exporting/importing/checking. I don't know if this set up saves me time. Two-factor authentication - I'd like another option rather than having to use that all the time. I would like a more visual drip campaign builder.,7,Saving time with my event being able to create auto-messages and also all of the badges. Using templates I set up very easily with the template editor has given a more professional look and I have been complimented on it. I get a lot more responses to my messages now that I send them out with the personalisation. We also are able to save a lot of time without using the mail merge in word and Excel.,,10,000 to 25,000,B2B,8,No,8
7Sheep

7Sheep Reviews

7Sheep
Showing 2 of 24 7Sheep ratings and reviews.

WYSIWYG email editor (21)
Dynamic content (16)
Ability to test dynamic content (14)
5.9
Landing pages (16)
6.6
A/B testing (5)
6.3
Mobile optimization (20)
Email deliverability (21)
List management (21)
Triggered drip sequences (17)
Lead nurturing (16)
Lead scoring and grading (5)
6.6
Data quality management (20)
Automated sales alerts and tasks (16)
Calendaring (1)
Event/webinar marketing (10)
Social sharing and campaigns (2)
Social profile integration (2)
Dashboards (20)
6.4
Standard reports (21)
6.4
Custom reports (12)
API (10)
Role-based workflow & approvals (13)
Customizability (18)
Integration with Salesforce.com (1)

About 7Sheep

7Sheep is a marketing automation platform that is designed for marketing teams of 1 - 10 people. The solution focuses on the following key areas:

• Quick and Easy Databases
  • Web Form Builders
  • Automation and Nurturing Triggers
  • E-mail and Text Message Campaigns
  • Prospect Interaction Tracking (including website)
  • Integration API

• Lead Nurturing/Multi-touch Campaigns
  • Online Behavior Tracking
  • Data Quality Management
  • Automated Sales Alerts and Tasks
  • CRM Integration (Data Sync)
  • Custom Fields