7Sheep Reviews

Brian Lee | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We are a wine and spirit import company that primarily deals with premium, family-operated vineyards in Chile looking to gain access to the US market. For us, we need to be able to manage multiple types of contacts and having a very easy list-building capability helps to facilitate communication with the different areas in our supply chain - from producers to freight to the end customer. Within our team, each member uses it regardless of the country they are located in. For example, 7Sheep assists us in sending out registration for tasting events in addition to marketing material on a regular basis. It helps us keep everything in one place and the interface is easy to understand and can be used by all.
Read Brian Lee's full review
Mario Siokola | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We are an NGO with international educational projects. The tool is used to engage with our donors, partners and the press. Our small team updates the information in our contact lists and I use it to send normal campaigns and drip campaigns. We capture information on our website but also synchronise with external databases we use for offline and online donations.
Read Mario Siokola's full review
Rick Rasmussen | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I use it as both a contact database as well as an event planner and event evaluator. We're a small group and I needed to leverage limited resources with outside tools beyond Excel. It allows me to keep track and share information with vendors that I'm using on the logistics side.
Read Rick Rasmussen's full review
Martin Dr. Leute | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I work for the chemical industry and am responsible for the sales in Austria and CEE countries. The application is only used by myself to manage the automated communications with my clients. I use the software in my home office and on the go. The main use case is mailings and series of timed emails.
Read Martin Dr. Leute's full review
Andrea Galizia | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

As a startup, currently in freemium beta, we are using this for e-mail campaigns and ensuring transactional e-mails and drip campaigns with success. We are successfully capturing leads and 7Sheep is helping us to position ourselves for when we come out of beta. It is basically being used across the whole team. We needed something more than traditional e-mail marketing only and it addresses this problem for us.
Read Andrea Galizia's full review
Haider Shnawa | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We are a Microsoft Partner and use 7Sheep for our inbound and outbound marketing. Our newsletter is sent via the tool and we have a contact form on our website that stores directly in 7Sheep. My sales colleague is using it in parallel to our CRM software.

Read Haider Shnawa's full review
Michael Kremmer | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use 7Sheep at a startup which has professional photographers as clients. Marketing Automation is used to capture leads on our website and put them in a drip campaign. Another drip campaign is used when people sign up for our tool. As we are a small team everyone has access to 7Sheep.
Read Michael Kremmer's full review
Stefan Rehm | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I am a project and knowledge manager in northern Germany. I use it alone and store not only contact information of my clients in the system but also use it for questionnaires and surveys. In my role as coordinator for a small European NPO I use it for event registrations and am in the process of establishing the product in the context of cross-border cooperation in the context of a significant political event.
Read Stefan Rehm's full review
Dieter Weitz | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I am a consulting company and we also give software trainings. We are a family business and all three of us use the tool. External staff has no access. 7Sheep is used to capture leads on our website and nurture them until they book a session or a training. We also use it for our newsletter.
Read Dieter Weitz's full review
Angela Hawliczek | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Keynto is a European cloud-based secure password manager and data vault with powerful sharing features especially designed for small businesses and organizations. 7Sheep allows us to not only do our e-mail campaigns but also automate administration processes and tasks. It allows us to create easy campaigns and follow up with target groups. We are looking at starting SMS campaigns through 7Sheep.
Read Angela Hawliczek's full review
Alisa Patterer | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We develop innovative software and focus on providing only the highest quality and usability experience to our clients. We are the reliable partner in Austria for apps, augmented reality, wearables and integrated software solutions. 7Sheep is used to stay in contact with our clients via newsletters. We plan to use it for landing pages in the future.
Read Alisa Patterer's full review
Joanna Godwin-Seidl | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Wonderful! I use 7Sheep to constantly engage with our audience. Our volunteers in marketing can use it. We are able to create our own snazzy e-mails and we are able to create our own multi-step campaigns at the start of every new show and then use it time wisely elsewhere. Having all our different lists together in one place where we can also use them separately helps. We use it to keep all our actor information in so invitations to auditions are faster as we query on the different dropdown fields that are in there to find the artists we need. Volunteers are easier to get hold of too! We got a lot of support from 7Sheep, their hands on approach, availability and friendly, easy to understand communication make using 7sheep a good all round experience.
Read Joanna Godwin-Seidl's full review
Tina Peng | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We implemented 7Sheep a few weeks ago and we now use it to automate all of our marketing activities. It is a great tool managing our contact list and keep track of metrics for campaigns all in one place. So far, 7Sheep has been very versatile and works well for our custom needs
Read Tina Peng's full review
Jonathan Newman | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use 7Sheep to manage the large list of clients and potential clients we have. We also use it as a "consultants/freelancers" database. We also use 7Sheep to send out news alerts or newsletters.

We also implement 7Sheep for clients with their own accounts and we complete drip campaigns and trigger notifications. We also use it to manage free events.

Read Jonathan Newman's full review
Clemens Degendorfer | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use 7Sheep for our marketing efforts and also for our clients. Our main areas of use are database creation, lead management, outbound campaigns and signup forms. As we are a small consultancy the tool is used by the owner.
We also implement 7Sheep for our clients and integrate the features in their websites.
Read Clemens Degendorfer's full review

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I recommend 7Sheep to my clients whenever they need to generate or manage a large group of contacts, and interact with them again in future, to create a contacts list or to organise an event or a survey. Most recently it was used to capture the interest of potential event participants via a social media campaign, and build a manageable database of contacts which was easily segmented - and all automated.

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

As a communications department we are using this for communications automation rather than traditional marketing automation. 7Sheep really works for us, not just for e-mail marketing (which is fantastically simple) but we also use the integrated forms with events, feedback forms and surveys. We enjoy the mini-sites and built in templates a lot as well. We use the automation/triggers not just for drip campaigns but also for match triggers.

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Our organization, which includes offices in 5 different countries, uses 7Sheep on a daily basis. We use 7Sheep as a contact database, as an event registration tool, for sending out newsletters, for managing lists and segmenting, and we use it for reporting. I have used it most often when preparing for events.

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

7Sheep linked my sales (Salesforce CRM) and marketing efforts easily with a great solution. We are starting out with inbound marketing and we also need to be able to vet to which customers we want detailed product information. 7Sheep acts as an outreach tool and works with our sales and marketing process to let us achieve this.

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I develop internal software solutions for an international pharmaceutical and am responsible for the project marketing for my software applications and the change management during the roll-out of my solutions. 7Sheep is used with a single user. Mainly I use it for onboarding – I send training emails on a regular basis – and questionnaires.

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I normally work alone and I like simple solutions and 7Sheep is one. Currently I use 7Sheep as my contact list and send out emails with the tool. I also recommend 7Sheep to my clients and set up forms, landing pages and lead tracking via the tool. Sometimes I use 7Sheep for online forms to do surveys.

WYSIWYG email editor (21)
Dynamic content (16)
Ability to test dynamic content (14)
5.9
Landing pages (16)
6.6
A/B testing (5)
6.3
Mobile optimization (20)
Email deliverability (21)
List management (21)
Triggered drip sequences (17)
Lead nurturing (16)
Lead scoring and grading (5)
6.6
Data quality management (20)
Automated sales alerts and tasks (16)
Calendaring (1)
Event/webinar marketing (10)
Social sharing and campaigns (2)
Social profile integration (2)
Dashboards (20)
6.4
Standard reports (21)
6.4
Custom reports (12)
API (10)
Role-based workflow & approvals (13)
Customizability (18)
Integration with Salesforce.com (1)

About 7Sheep

7Sheep is a marketing automation platform that is designed for marketing teams of 1 - 10 people. The solution focuses on the following key areas:

• Quick and Easy Databases
  • Web Form Builders
  • Automation and Nurturing Triggers
  • E-mail and Text Message Campaigns
  • Prospect Interaction Tracking (including website)
  • Integration API

• Lead Nurturing/Multi-touch Campaigns
  • Online Behavior Tracking
  • Data Quality Management
  • Automated Sales Alerts and Tasks
  • CRM Integration (Data Sync)
  • Custom Fields