https://media.trustradius.com/product-logos/rd/9q/QG7G0D0KTZTA.PNGAn excellent affordable marketing automation solution for startups!As a startup, currently in freemium beta, we are using this for e-mail campaigns and ensuring transactional e-mails and drip campaigns with success. We are successfully capturing leads and 7Sheep is helping us to position ourselves for when we come out of beta. It is basically being used across the whole team. We needed something more than traditional e-mail marketing only and it addresses this problem for us.,Affordability: the only solution we found on the market that gave us what we needed at a price we can afford! Flexibility: 7Sheep seems to offer enough flexibility in the advance features that we can customise it as we need. It's easy enough for our whole team to be able to use. Their team is helpful and supportive.,Would suggest to create the API token on request rather than have it automatically included in the account. Moving templates we created from MailChimp to create templates in 7Sheep needed some care and attention from our side. The flexibility 7Sheep offers can sometimes lead to us having to make decisions that other tools might make for us!,10,We've certainly seen value-for-money - including moving from a free service such as MailChimp. As we are in beta quantifying monetary value is not yet possible with sales. We can nurture data more easily than with tools we were using before Increased efficiency as leads stay up to date,Mailchimp,hubspot,act-on,infusionsoft,spark/marketo spark,10,000 to 25,000,Both,No,9,Yes,Once I was stuck with setting up some triggers and they called me on the phone to make sure I could solve the problem immediately. Priceless.Powerful, "no-frills" marketing automation perfect for small teamsWe implemented 7Sheep a few weeks ago and we now use it to automate all of our marketing activities. It is a great tool managing our contact list and keep track of metrics for campaigns all in one place. So far, 7Sheep has been very versatile and works well for our custom needs,The contact database is robust and the system is flexible enough to work for many use cases They have a great understanding of the needs of SMBs and are able to not only help with implementation but also with best practices The support team is super responsive and great to work with,The user documentation is slightly lacking There's a learning curve - the system interface is not the most intuitive Users can't do everything themselves, some setup tasks can only be done by the 7Sheep support team,10,We're now able to centralize all of our data and manage all different types of marketing processes in one place The automation aspect is great - saves a lot of time and also forces us to actively think about our lead management processes The cost of the system is worth it for email marketing functionality alone. We were easily able to replace our previous email marketing system with 7Sheep.,Eloqua,Marketo Marketing Automation,Constant Contact,HubSpot,Less than 10,000,B2B,10,NoOnce you're used to it a useful automation solution for smaller teams.7Sheep sends out the newsletters and invitations. I use it a couple of times per week. Charity events are organised each year so we now use it to make all the badges and lists for the events.,"Printables" in the account. Once set up with a template, badges and lists for our events are generated automatically. Attaching different campaigns to one contact list. I can set up the "Triggers" in the account alone.,It's a bit inconvenient to use in parts and I feel it needs too many clicks to navigate around. At the start of each of my new projects I have a lot of new data. Data cleaning, merging, deleting and so on in 7Sheep is more time consuming than doing it in Excel. I complete it offline and then import. This means exporting/importing/checking. I don't know if this set up saves me time. Two-factor authentication - I'd like another option rather than having to use that all the time. I would like a more visual drip campaign builder.,7,Saving time with my event being able to create auto-messages and also all of the badges. Using templates I set up very easily with the template editor has given a more professional look and I have been complimented on it. I get a lot more responses to my messages now that I send them out with the personalisation. We also are able to save a lot of time without using the mail merge in word and Excel.,,10,000 to 25,000,B2B,8,No,8
7Sheep

7Sheep Reviews

7Sheep
Showing 3 of 24 7Sheep ratings and reviews.

Andrea Galizia profile photo
June 08, 2015

7Sheep Review: "An excellent affordable marketing automation solution for startups!"

Support

With both chat and email support I have always had enough ways to get through to them! Their support is good, honest and most importantly supportive. They helped us set up and start using the tool when we got stuck. Moving from Mailchimp where there were some semantic lessons to learn and they took the time to help us get used to 7Sheep.
Read Andrea Galizia's full review

WYSIWYG email editor (21)
Dynamic content (16)
Ability to test dynamic content (14)
5.9
Landing pages (16)
6.6
A/B testing (5)
6.3
Mobile optimization (20)
Email deliverability (21)
List management (21)
Triggered drip sequences (17)
Lead nurturing (16)
Lead scoring and grading (5)
6.6
Data quality management (20)
Automated sales alerts and tasks (16)
Calendaring (1)
Event/webinar marketing (10)
Social sharing and campaigns (2)
Social profile integration (2)
Dashboards (20)
6.4
Standard reports (21)
6.4
Custom reports (12)
API (10)
Role-based workflow & approvals (13)
Customizability (18)
Integration with Salesforce.com (1)

About 7Sheep

7Sheep is a marketing automation platform that is designed for marketing teams of 1 - 10 people. The solution focuses on the following key areas:

• Quick and Easy Databases
  • Web Form Builders
  • Automation and Nurturing Triggers
  • E-mail and Text Message Campaigns
  • Prospect Interaction Tracking (including website)
  • Integration API

• Lead Nurturing/Multi-touch Campaigns
  • Online Behavior Tracking
  • Data Quality Management
  • Automated Sales Alerts and Tasks
  • CRM Integration (Data Sync)
  • Custom Fields