Reviews (1-1 of 1)
- Being able to forward calls to my cell phone when I am out of office.
- So much functionality. So many options.
- One set price instead of a bunch of add-on fees.
- Setup is a pain.
- Transferring numbers take a long time.
8x8 Express Scorecard Summary
About 8x8 Express
8x8 Express is a cloud-based phone system that includes unlimited calling within the U.S and Canada, HD video conferencing, business SMS and team chat. It comes pre-configured and can be set up so that a business can start making and receiving calls in less than 5 minutes. It includes a dedicated business phone number with an area code of choice, and offers features such as auto attendant, business schedule, voicemail and intelligent call routing so that you never miss a call.
A phone system can be managed with its management tool to streamline billing, user and device management hrough a single dashboard. To improve the remote working experience, users can download the 8x8 Virtual Office application to get connected and unify desktop and mobile devices on Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android.
Virtual Office not only enables call handling, it also includes 8x8's Meetings solution, that now supports any combination of dial-in audio, web connected voice or video devices, up to a maximum of 100 participants, including full in-meeting chat, content sharing and security-oriented host controls.
8x8 Express Screenshots
8x8 Express Integrations
8x8 Express Competitors
8x8 Express Pricing
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?No
8x8 Express Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android|