Reviews (1-1 of 1)
May 02, 2018
Score 7 out of 10
I use 9 Spokes as a one-stop dashboard for my small business. I use 9 Spokes to see my QuickBooks, LinkedIn and other social media all in one place. I am a one-person operation right now so I would say it's being used across my whole organization. It addresses an issue with browsing several tabs at once. I see at a glance where my business stats are headed.
- Grouping several apps in one place for easy viewing.
- Clean dashboard interface that looks uncluttered when viewing several apps at once.
- Setting up the apps is a breeze when the platform supports them.
- Integration with apps that are listed. Some of them are not supported yet and it seems the wait is taking longer than I'd like.
- iPhone support. It would be nice to have this in the app store. Not available as of 04/25/2018.
Read this authenticated review
Good for letting your investors, employees and others know at a glance how your company is doing. The interface is clean and organized well. I just wish more of the app's functionality was available for testing and implementation. "Coming soon" is not really encouraging when we already have been waiting for a year or more.
9 Spokes Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About 9 Spokes
9 Spokes is a smart dashboard that is designed to help companies see their business more clearly. Key metrics across essential areas of the user’s business are displayed in one place, revealing exactly how it's performing. The vendor’s value proposition is that 9 Spokes makes it easier for companies to make the right calls to manage or grow their business.
According to the vendor, key benefits for SMEs include:
- One smart dashboard for your cloud business apps
- Business metrics in one place
- Powerful insights for easier decisions
- Recommended apps for your industry
- Goes where you go, on any device
- Free to use
- Share with your advisors
Categories: Business Intelligence (BI)
9 Spokes Screenshots
9 Spokes Integrations
Sage Business Cloud Accounting (formerly Sage One Accounting), QuickBooks Online, Expensify, Vend, FreeAgent, Google Analytics, LiveChat, Capsule CRM, Shopify, Cin7, Unleashed, WorkflowMax, BambooHR, Deputy, Campaign Monitor, Harvest, GeoOp, Zendesk, Kounta, TradeGecko, When I Work, Mailchimp, Wix, Weebly, Microsoft Office 365, Box, Wrike, Microsoft 365, Facebook, Twitter, Exsalerate, Perkville, SuiteBox, Business sorter, Spotlight Reporting
9 Spokes Competitors
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?No
9 Spokes is free to use - that’s joining, using the smart dashboard and connecting your apps to it. You'll only pay for any new apps you decide to purchase, but you can trial most of the app recommendations for free! If you want to purchase an app, we'll direct you to the app's website so you can sign up with them. If you sign up to a plan, you'll pay the apps directly and then you can connect the app to your dashboard.
9 Spokes Support Options
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
9 Spokes Technical Details
|Supported Countries:||United Kingdom|