GIMP Reviews

April 24, 2020
Adam Jackson FGCLP MAHRI | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

We have never needed to use the support functions for GIMP. Any queries we have or had about whether GIMP could complete a task we have used Google and YouTube. There is a wealth of information, guides, and forums dedicated to GIMP and how to perform certain tasks with the application.
Read Adam Jackson FGCLP MAHRI's full review
March 31, 2020
Paola Santino | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

It was a bit difficult and tedious to be able to communicate with the support of this software since they do not have one as such, however, with the help of its developers I was able to clarify my doubts.
Read Paola Santino's full review
March 13, 2020

Support Rating

I give it a full 10/10 rating because of the online documentation I've used and the community support forums. There have been times where I don't know how to do something. I Google it and multiple answers appear. I appreciate how the community helps each other out, as well as clear tutorials on the GIMP web site.

What is GIMP?

GIMP is a free, open-source graphics software. GIMP, or General Image Manipulation Program was developed in 1996 and has continued to be updated by volunteers since then. GIMP has an active community of users and developers, making it a constantly evolving graphics software.