Ableton Makes Music Easy

October 16, 2019

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Ableton Live, and make your voice heard!

Live 10 Intro

$79

Max for Live - Crossgrade

$79

Live 11 Intro

$99

What is Ableton Live?

Ableton headquartered in Berlin offers Ableton Live, the company's flagship digital audio workstation and audio editing suite.

Ableton Live Technical Details

Deployment TypesOn-premise
Operating SystemsWindows, Mac

What is Ableton Live?

What is Ableton Live's best feature?

Reviewers rate Support Rating highest, with a score of 9.6.

Who uses Ableton Live?

The most common users of Ableton Live are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees) and the Music industry.

Eric Fox | TrustRadius Reviewer
I've used Ableton Live since version 4. I'm really impressed with how well it keeps up with the times and continues to further our abilities as producers and engineers. There are many other DAWs out there, but for me and my studio, I use Ableton. The ability to work with others is unparalleled also. Sounds great. Very Intuitive. And very easy to learn as a new employee.
Thanks to Ableton I can do my daily work as a Music Producer and continue with my career, having one of the best workflows and, without a doubt, the best tools that a DAW can provide to an audio professional. Without a doubt, my switch to Ableton has been very easy and intuitive, in addition, this DAW allows you to interpret and approach the world of audio and music in a very professional, careful, and detailed way, something that is noticeable in my work after this change.
We use Ableton Live for a lot of our sound editing for videos as well and to make beats for our advertisements. The ability to edit the audio levels for our YouTube channel and to create the music all in one place has been an awesome feature for our company.
Jonah Dempcy | TrustRadius Reviewer
I was an early adopter of Ableton Live, making the switch from MAGIX ACID Pro (formerly Sony, and Sonic Foundry before that) way back in 2002. I have used Ableton Live on countless projects, both personally and professionally, including my electronic jazz music project Revolution Void as well as producing many other artists. Additionally, I use Ableton Live in a professional capacity to produce interstitial music and when I need to do multitrack audio for such applications as advertisements, film and video game soundtracks, and now, for rich media ebooks to show off EPUB3 capabilities. It is my preferred Digital Audio Workstation, although I have used just about every DAW there is at one time or another. Ableton Live is simply the easiest, quickest and most conducive to creative experimentation that I have found. Most DAWs are full of menus within menus, and countless windows, while everything in Ableton is available within a single window that has expandable and collapsable tabs. Fantastic!
October 16, 2019

Ableton Makes Music Easy

Rob Gokee | TrustRadius Reviewer
Ableton is the best music creation DAW (Digital Audio Workstation) I've used in 13+ years of scoring films, television and advertising. I've used to to score an Emmy-Winning show for Amazon called "After Forever," and I've also used it to create, edit and mix podcasts for myself and for others. It's easy to learn, the shortcuts are amazing, and it's got a fairly light footprint for everything it does!
Jaspreet Singh | TrustRadius Reviewer
Ableton Live is used for making background music for all the corporate events in our organization. Ableton's amazing features which include session view and arrangement view quickly helps us produce background music for corporate events and then we can embed the music in the music video before publishing it.

This software is being used by very limited departments in our organization which deal with the music and video productions.