Ableton Makes Music Easy

October 16, 2019
Ableton is the best music creation DAW (Digital Audio Workstation) I've used in 13+ years of scoring films, television and advertising. …

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Ableton Live, and make your voice heard!

Live 10 Intro

$79

Max for Live - Crossgrade

$79

Live 11 Intro

$99

What is Ableton Live?

Ableton headquartered in Berlin offers Ableton Live, the company's flagship digital audio workstation and audio editing suite.

Ableton Live Technical Details

Deployment TypesOn-premise
Operating SystemsWindows, Mac

What is Ableton Live?

What is Ableton Live's best feature?

Reviewers rate Support Rating highest, with a score of 9.6.

Who uses Ableton Live?

The most common users of Ableton Live are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees) and the Education Management industry.

Jonah Dempcy | TrustRadius Reviewer
I do not have any experience contacting Ableton Live support directly, but over the years I have had any number of problems with Ableton ranging from sound card issues to latency, to simply wishing to understand certain behaviors of the program. In each case I was able to quickly find forums and tutorials that answered my questions.
October 16, 2019

Ableton Makes Music Easy

Rob Gokee | TrustRadius Reviewer
I haven't had to reach out to support yet, but they're great at keeping me abreast with updates, compatibility issues, new features, and tons of videos on how to use the software. I feel like they're helping me success by giving me tools I can use in my daily work.