accessiBe Reviews

January 23, 2021
Ravi Chahar | TrustRadius Reviewer
Ever since we came to know about EU and other laws about making a business site compliant and accessible for everyone, we started searching for a simple yet effective tool. accessiBe made it to the top because of easy deployment and a single line of code. We use it for a particular department of a business site that attracts people from all over the world. Because of our hectic schedule, it's kind of difficult to manage such things manually. With the accessiBe's automation, it's quite handy.
  • I like the fact that accessiBe handles optimizations for screen-reader and for keyboard navigation.
  • We're always worried about making a site accessible to people with disabilities. accessiBe is here for us to help.
  • The most important thing is how accessiBe is trying to improve by connecting with more people.
  • Even for a site that updates regularly, accessiBe is compatible with it.
  • I would be happy to see a few changes to the UI.
  • The deployment requires some changes and compatibility with different devices.
  • I wish to see more features to control automation.
accessiBe is well suited for making a site accessible by people with disabilities which is one of the major requirements these days. It might not be appropriate for a multilingual site.
Read Ravi Chahar's full review
January 22, 2021
Erik Emanuelli | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use accessiBe on my small business website, built on WordPress CMS. I installed the accessiBe WP plugin to comply with ADA requirements. The website is owned and managed by myself. accessiBe lets me expand my audience by granting web accessibility to users with disabilities. I think that making your website accessible for anyone, including people with disabilities, is really important, especially right now when you can do almost everything on the Internet. This solution gives my website the tools to help me stay compliant and allow users, regardless of their accommodation needs, to access content.
  • The installation is really quick and easy
  • It does the job completely automatically
  • Intuitive and functional backend
  • User-friendly interface
accessiBe is a solution I'd recommend for any business that has an online presence. It ensures ADA compliance thanks to AI and software integration. It helps expand audience reach with web accessibility for users with disabilities.

For small business owners, before using accessiBe, their website could be unsuited for people with disabilities (for example, visually impaired users). This can cost them money in lost revenue.

People with disabilities are able to visit e-commerce thanks to this tool. They can shop better than without this software. This is really important, especially during this big pandemic situation, as more and more users are looking to buy online.
Read Erik Emanuelli's full review

accessiBe Scorecard Summary

What is accessiBe?

accessiBe is a fully automated, AI-powered, web accessibility solution for ADA and WCAG compliance.

The vendor states they aim to make the process of becoming compliant using accessiBe a no-brainer: within 48 hours, after installing just a single line of code, a site is fully accessible and compliant, just like that.

On top of making a website accessible, the vendor provides a support litigation package, a monthly scan report, an accessibility statement, and thanks to the AI, a 24/7 accessibility maintenance.

accessiBe utilizes a foreground (interface) and a background (AI) components that, together, achieve full compliance. The system scans and analyzes a website using AI technology and applies all the required adjustments to become ADA and WCAG 2.1 compliant.

THe vendor presents accessiBe as an affordable, effortless, and a scalable web accessibility solution.