Score 8.5 out of 10

What is accessiBe?

accessiBe is a fully automated, AI-powered, web accessibility solution for ADA and WCAG compliance.

Great service and support

April 08, 2022

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of accessiBe, and make your voice heard!

Standard

$49

Large

$149

Huge

$199

per month

For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://accessibe.com/pricing

Starting price (does not include set up fee)

• $49 per month

Product Demos

accessiBe | A 9-minute Demo of the #1 Web Accessibility Solution for ADA and WCAG Compliance
09:02

What is accessiBe?

The vendor states they aim to make the process of becoming compliant using accessiBe a no-brainer: within 48 hours, after installing just a single line of code, a site is fully accessible and compliant, just like that.

On top of making a website accessible, the vendor provides a support litigation package, a monthly scan report, an accessibility statement, and thanks to the AI, a 24/7 accessibility maintenance.

accessiBe utilizes a foreground (interface) and a background (AI) components that, together, achieve full compliance. The system scans and analyzes a website using AI technology and applies all the required adjustments to become ADA and WCAG 2.1 compliant.

The vendor presents accessiBe as an affordable, effortless, and a scalable web accessibility solution.

accessiBe Screenshots

Screenshot of accessiBe

accessiBe Video

Product Demonstration

accessiBe Technical Details

Deployment TypesSoftware as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based

accessiBe starts at $49.

The most common users of accessiBe are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees).

Attribute Ratings

Cassie Dull | TrustRadius Reviewer
accessiBe provides us with a technology solution that makes our website fully accessible and compliant with all accessibility standards. All websites should consider their visitor's experience, and that includes people with various disabilities. As a nonprofit serving people with disabilities, it's especially important to us to provide a fully accessible website, and accessiBe makes that possible. With a small piece of code, the widget allows users to select a preset adjustment, such as blind/visually impaired, cognitive impairment, etc., or manually adjust the appearance of interactivity.
David A. Blacker | TrustRadius Reviewer
We have been contacted by many organizations that are at risk for litigation because of their web presence. Working with accessiBe has given us the opportunity to offer a solution that is updated daily, alleviates risk, and is cost-effective. Many of our clients see this as a cost-effective insurance policy to avoid risk and to offer all of their website visitors a level playing field.
Trevor Gibbs | TrustRadius Reviewer
We are able to offer clients the ability to offer accessible solutions online to their businesses. This service is ideal for everyone as the end-user has the power to decide how they would like the tool to display the online site with the totally customizable selections for each feature offered. The tool allows for people with additional accessible tools to integrate with the dashboard or allow people to only use the user options without additional software or hardware devices attached. We love that it enables the user to make their interaction personal to themselves.
Oto Hlincik | TrustRadius Reviewer
Feature complete and very well designed ADA web accessibility and WCAG 2.1 compliance platform.<br><br><b>What I like.<br></b>The supporting material is extremely useful. The "accessWidget" is super simple and straightforward to integrate with a website of any size. Additionally, <b>the litigation support package is priceless</b>. You can be certain that accessiBe will make sure that the site is fully ADA compliant.<br><br><b>What I don't like.<br></b>Quite honestly, there is really nothing I can say that I dislike. The solution is very straightforward and simple to use. Everything is fully automated. Their support is really helpful and the documentation is concise but clear.<br><br><b>My recommendation to others considering the product.<br></b>Reach out to their support or sales staff. They will be able to help you to better understand their offering.<br><br><b>What problems will it help you solve and the benefits you will get.</b><br>Before using accessiBe we would run manual ADA accessibility audits on regular basis and mitigate any issues we found by manually adjusting the website code. After integrating the accessWidget, we just run the audit once, make all major adjustments and then let accessiBe take care of the rest.
Sergio A. Pinon | TrustRadius Reviewer
We represent various brands whose websites promote both b2b and b2c sales and content strategies. Making sure that our sites remained compliant was second to ensuring our users are able to access our content. AccessiBe makes it possible to maintain the highest level of customer service - a metric we find to be our most valuable.
We wanted to make our website more accessible for all people, including those with various impairments or disabilities and began researching options. I was quoted thousands of dollars by many companies who specialise in this field to conduct an audit so we could receive recommendations that would then cost thousands to implement.

accessiBe offers an instant solution at a fraction of the cost; it was an obvious choice.
April 11, 2022

Review of accessiBe

Hoby Wedler, Ph.D. | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use accessiBe as a tool to make my website more accessible. accessiBe is incredible because it provides an automated solution to making websites more accessible to users with disabilities. As a blind person myself, I'm impressed that there's a solution that can be implemented to make websites more accessible for a low cost to the business or website owner. From my experience, accessiBe does a great job at making websites accessible. It's what we call an overlay that automates alt-text etc. We also build websites for companies and we re-sell accessiBe to our clients who also have found it very useful. One aspect of accessiBe that I find impressive is if one user finds a bug, the bug can be fixed and assist several hundred thousand users. The program provides a turn-key solution for accessibility which I've been quite impressed with.
Kiar Olson | TrustRadius Reviewer
I needed a solution that gave complete accessibility compliance and after demoing several different solutions, the staff at accessiBe provided the most insight and control over what my clients needed.
Galeet Lee Levy | TrustRadius Reviewer
I am the owner of a web design company. I’m not only using this plug-in for my own website but I recommend and install it for all my clients. Today ADA compliance is very important on a website and everybody should have it. There are too many lawsuits going around and this is a great way to prevent this from happening to your business.
Camilla jane | TrustRadius Reviewer
Excellent automated solution for web accessibility and a simple design user interface that easily supports people with disability to effectively get access to our website using Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning capabilities. It also helps mitigate projects risk for web accessibility on files and documents and also it helps expand our market reach by attracting substantially more customers and a good compliance and audit management solution.
Ravi Chahar | TrustRadius Reviewer
Ever since we came to know about EU and other laws about making a business site compliant and accessible for everyone, we started searching for a simple yet effective tool. accessiBe made it to the top because of easy deployment and a single line of code. We use it for a particular department of a business site that attracts people from all over the world. Because of our hectic schedule, it's kind of difficult to manage such things manually. With the accessiBe's automation, it's quite handy.
I use accessiBe on my small business website, built on WordPress CMS. I installed the accessiBe WP plugin to comply with ADA requirements. The website is owned and managed by myself. accessiBe lets me expand my audience by granting web accessibility to users with disabilities. I think that making your website accessible for anyone, including people with disabilities, is really important, especially right now when you can do almost everything on the Internet. This solution gives my website the tools to help me stay compliant and allow users, regardless of their accommodation needs, to access content.