Reviews (1-3 of 3)
March 05, 2020
Score 8 out of 10
We use it in the maintenance department for PMs, POs, and Work Orders submitted from the plant floor, safety, quality, asset management, planning, and scheduling, etc. It has streamlined our PM program and has helped save dollars by identifying gaps in our PM program. I use the Purchase order module to issue POs directly to my contractors without making a phone call. I use it to keep track of budgets throughout the year.
- Customer Service is Outstanding.
- Changes are made by MC through the entire network that makes suggestions.
- The software is simple to use so even the most seasoned mechanic can navigate it.
- The work schedules are fixed so floating schedules cannot be used. It is a product suggestion the community is working on.
- The Migration from our old system was not fun as the software where not compatible. Took me about three months to get everything in from transferring it to excel spread sheets.
It has a very broad application so there is not much it does not cover. Our accounting department could use it but they choose not to. Really it could be company-wide for many applications. I came in as a Maximo user which was nice but very expensive to purchase and maintain.
Read Timothy Yaeger's full review
Since being purchase by Accruent the customer service has large gaps. They often close out an issue with out making a resolution.
February 27, 2020
Score 10 out of 10
We use Maintenance Connection in all 12 departments in our division. It solves the problem of having accurate information, time-sensitive assignments and aggregate data to help drive decisions. Just starting with Work Orders and Assets you can develop an efficient workflow for everyone. Then move on to the other modules to develop inventory, training, preventive maintenance, reports, and notifications. The possibilities grow exponentially.
- Manages work flows easily and efficient.
- Provides history of an asset for anyone anytime.
- Helps us budget for projects and understand the full cost of our assets.
- Automates assignments to labor that is available.
- Automates our inventory for restocking.
- Notifications for mobile clients.
- Custom reports for government standardized forms.
- Would like to see 3D models importable to assets.
Everyone has assets, everyone has people, and everyone has to do some work on those assets with those people. Maintenance Connection strives to provide an efficient solution to help get the work done while making it simple to record that you did. Aggregate that data and make decisions for the future based on real information.
Read Aaron Green's full review
They are timely, responsive, and resolve issues within a day. I only give them one less point because in their recent acquisition by Accruent they lost the MC Support portal they used to have, and in its place they are using Accruents version. Which is well, just not as good.
October 05, 2018
Score 10 out of 10
Maintenance Connection is currently being utilized by our maintenance department and our facilities engineering department. Maintenance Connection has aided our daily process by means of collecting maintenance intelligence, implementing performance measures, optimizing inventory and reducing stock-outs. By collecting maintenance intelligence we are successfully able to extend equipment life and reduce equipment downtime. In addition to the plethora of features, Maintenance Connection has to offer to help your organization succeed, they also offer a support team that exceeds expectations.
- Product Performance - Maintenance Connection strives to keep the system running as smoothly as possible to end users. This includes great communication when system updates and/or changes are to take place.
- System Support Team/Training - Maintenance Connection has a web sight, called MC User Connect, specifically set up for end users in mind. This web platform offers product suggestions to be made and votes on, training aids with videos for users to expand their knowledge of the system and a customer support ticket system were end users can ask questions and get answers in a very timely manner.
- Customer Care - Maintenance Connection holds a User Conference called Check Point that is designed to link customers together with similar business roles to share best practices and lessons learned.
- No improvements at this time.
Read Kyler Keel's full review
Maintenance Connection is a great resource/tool for any industry,from manufacturing to Hospital and College settings.
Accruent CMMS - Maintenance Connection Scorecard Summary
About Accruent CMMS - Maintenance Connection
Accruent CMMS - Maintenance Connection is a multi-site facilities management platform acquired by Accruent in June 2018 and now part of the Accruent IWMS portfolio of products.
Accruent CMMS - Maintenance Connection Technical Details