Return to navigation
We are the production management software that helps roofing and exterior contractors manage their sales pipeline, create roofing estimates, schedules, oversee production, order materials and better understand the performance of their business. The vendor says that their roofing CRM specifically...Read more
Read all reviews
AccuLynx has been a great addition to our daily processing of customers/projects. Pretty easy to navigate. Some of the updates can be …
We use AccuLynx as our CRM software along with organizing and handling all of our production i.e. material orders, labor orders, …
AccuLynx is the database for our company's performance. We use this tool from the phone call to the invoicing including estimating, job, …
Return to navigation
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
22 people want pricing too
Return to navigation
We are the production management software that helps roofing and exterior contractors manage their sales pipeline, create roofing estimates, schedules, oversee production, order materials and better understand the performance of their business. The vendor says that their roofing CRM specifically supports working in the Insurance Restoration, Retail Roofing, Residential Roofing, and Commercial Roofing industries. AccuLynx provides integrations with the most trusted names in the industry.
- Supported: Plan distribution & viewing
- Supported: Plan markups & sharing
- Supported: Document sharing
- Supported: Photo documentation
- Supported: Collaboration & approvals
- Supported: Mobile app
- Supported: Takeoff tools
- Supported: Job costing
- Supported: Cost calculator
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
Return to navigation
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
AccuLynx has been a great addition to our daily processing of customers/projects. Pretty easy to navigate. Some of the updates can be tricky to learn, but that is probably because we are used to the "old" way.
- Tracking progress of project
- Note/Message Keeping
- Invoicing Area (new updates have set that function back)
Tracking a project all in one place is nice and easy. Invoicing option has recently taken a step back due to an update. Not as easy to navigate as the old Contract Worksheet and any payments or deposits are not showing on the invoice any longer.
We use AccuLynx as our CRM software along with organizing and handling all of our production i.e. material orders, labor orders, communication with labor crews, tracking job profitability, and invoicing. This software allows us to handle all aspects of our company, and it syncs with QuickBooks. The whole organization is able to use the software, and it allows us to communicate with each other as well. If you are a home exterior company, this is the best software to use! All your outside sales representatives can access everything via an app, subcontractors, vendors, accounting/finance, reception, etc. It brings everyone together and basically everything can be done on this, except for your accounting reports so you do need an accounting software. If you use QuickBooks it does integrate with this, which is amazing.
- Customer Management.
- Scheduling Material Delivery/Orders & Labor.
- Tracking job profitability.
- Access everything from anywhere via app, etc. in real time.
- Entire company can communicate with each other.
- Entering new leads - it would be nice if you could tab through the entire form, so you don't have to waste time using the mouse. Makes data entry so much faster.
- More production reports.
- Place to track material brands and colors of the different trades you complete, so you can run a report later and find all the jobs you installed Black shingles, etc.
- More options to adjust user permissions.
If you have a home exterior company this is the best software!! Especially roof, gutters & siding. If you run a different company like you only handle decks, landscaping or maybe drywall, etc. This would not be the software for you.
AccuLynx is the database for our company's performance. We use this tool from the phone call to the invoicing including estimating, job, scheduling, job orders, proposals, contracts, and photographs of jobs before and after.
- AccuLynx has an unending back end database that can be customized for every item that you put into an estimate. We can make proposals extremely detailed and perform tasks was in the estimate to limit information or expand all information.
- AccuLynx transfers all the estimated material to the order then within the order process you can alter, add, or delete any item with a few clicks.
- Pricing in the database for each item is done manually due to the merger of two large suppliers nationally who decided to write their own database and estimating program and disconnect themselves from AccuLynx that had the ability to automatically update pricing. I feel that was a huge mistake on the part of the supplier. AccuLynx is trying to rectify that relationship.
- It's unfortunate that the only calendaring option is Google Calendar. We are very tied to Outlook which we feel is more user-friendly and we know it well.
AccuLynx is well-suited for pretty much everything we do. We can go back to scanned documents of service tickets, orders, maps, contract proposals, pictures or any other details of the job. I'm not sure where it would be less appropriate. To do accurate job costing we need to grab time on our T-Sheets program and job cost on the QuickBooks side to manage true job costing.
They can always improve and we are very successful when calling support. I would suggest they keep their support technicians available later for the west coast contractors who need help at the end of the day. We've come to know many of the techs because we call to offer suggestions but there's a process for us to follow for that.