Formerly IBM Watson Campaign Automation

I Love Silverpop!

June 17, 2015
We use Silverpop for marketing, retention, and transactional emails. Prior to Silverpop we had very little insight into the performance of …

Reviewer Sentiment

Positive ()
Negative ()
Learn how we calculate reviewer sentiment

TrustRadius Award Top Rated 2018

Email deliverability reporting (20)

A/B testing (10)

Dashboards (10)

4.2

WYSIWYG email editor (10)

4.0

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Acoustic Campaign, and make your voice heard!

What is Acoustic Campaign?

Acoustic Campaign (formerly IBM Watson Campaign Automation) is a scalable, SaaS-based, cross-channel, digital marketing platform providing digital marketers the ability to implement and manage email, mobile, social, and lead management campaign processes.

For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.ibm.com/marketplace/cloud/d…

5 people want pricing too

What is HubSpot Marketing Hub?

HubSpot's Marketing Hub is an all-in-one inbound marketing engine that includes tools for email marketing, landing page creation, social media marketing, content management, reporting & analytics, search engine optimization (SEO), and more.

What is Constant Contact?

Constant Contact is a full-featured email marketing solution with capabilities such as social media integration, drag-and-drop editing, and real-time reporting. It is a bulk email tool designed for SMB customers. Since 2019, Constant Contact also offers marketing automation features, a website and…

Email & Online Marketing

4.5

Platform & Infrastructure

5.7

What is Acoustic Campaign?

Acoustic Campaign (formerly IBM Watson Campaign Automation) is a highly scalable SaaS-based, cross-channel, digital marketing platform providing digital marketers the ability to implement and manage email, mobile, social and lead management campaign processes. It powers the delivery of consistent experiences for customers across the entire buyer journey by leveraging customer data, providing analytical insights and automating cross-channel interactions.

Digital marketers have the ability to understand and leverage real-time customer behaviors from a variety of sources to inform and promote personalized interactions. Through the solution, marketers can create a single customer identity, understand channel preferences and deliver a consistent customer experience across channels.

The Acoustic marketing product line is based on the Watson marketing suite spunoff from IBM as a separate company.

Acoustic Campaign Screenshots

Campaign automationDigital marketingLead managementJourney design

Acoustic Campaign Video

See how IBM Marketing Cloud helps marketers deliver a consistent experience across channels, allow their customers to control the flow of the dialog and provide them with content that is personalized to their interests.

Acoustic Campaign Integrations

Acoustic Campaign Competitors

Acoustic Campaign Technical Details

What is Acoustic Campaign?

What is Acoustic Campaign's best feature?

Reviewers rate Dynamic content and Email deliverability reporting and List management highest, with a score of 8.

Who uses Acoustic Campaign?

The most common users of Acoustic Campaign are from Enterprises (1,001+ employees) and the Unknown industry.

Dimitris Rakopoulos | TrustRadius Reviewer
Creating a marketing solution required a tool that would be used on a long term basis. So, Silverpop was chosen as a long-term solution. The tools and the roadmap ensures that it will be a tool used for a long time. The IBM acquisition indicates that Silverpop is a solution that can be the cornerstone of its marketing strategy.
February 25, 2015

Marketing evolution

Kristin Lucido | TrustRadius Reviewer
Our need for robust functionality, increased efficiency and the personal, technical support of our Account Director meets our current needs. For these reasons, I'm highly likely to recommend that my organization renew its relationship with Silverpop. Throughout our 8+ year engagement, Silverpop has time and again proved it is a partner that will grow with us as our needs evolve and change. This willingness and the constant evolution of the product continually enable us to be on the forefront with customer engagement.
December 04, 2014

Silverpop Review

Carey Marston | TrustRadius Reviewer
We have been extremely satisfied with Silverpop and our entire e-commerce system is tied into the platform. Switching costs would be extremely high and we would need to have an extremely compelling reason that Silverpop isn't fulfilling our needs anymore as the sole reason to switch, which today, I cannot see being the case for that to outweigh the high switching costs and lose the relationship that we have built with the team at Silverpop. I have always had positive interactions with all Silverpop employees and receive extremely timely answers to any questions I may have. Silverpop puts its clients first, and that is not something you find with every vendor.

We cancelled as quickly as we could (1 year).

My rating is based on 1 year of implementing and using Silverpop. I believe it is likely a better fit for larger companies with marketing teams; if you have a team of 3 or more people, you can likely handle this product's complexity. It felt to me, as a user, to be more like 3 or 4 products that had been glued together, but I could be wrong... Really not intuitive at all. So given the negative ROI, I have to give it a poor rating.

Dave Iles | TrustRadius Reviewer
Although Silverpop are planning to address the weaknesses in the HTML editing features I think there are simpler and equally cost effective alternatives available to us now. The SalesForce integration will still be a key consideration when it comes to selecting alternatives but ease of use and good reporting capability will now be higher on the list of must haves
Katie Callicutt | TrustRadius Reviewer
I came to work at Lake Trust after the decision to work with Silverpop was made, so I inherited the program. I'd say we'll more than likely give it another go, but more training will need to be completed on my end to use the system to its fullest.
January 14, 2014

Silverpop, 2nd to others

I prefer ExactTarget because of familiarity and list segmentation tools. I would consider Silverpop again, if I knew the product features I use the most have been improved upon greatly. I do like the social analytics and some of the additional reporting tools, definitely. I would consider it - I'm not currently in charge of email marketing anymore.
November 22, 2013

Silverpop Delivers!

Joshua Klostermeyer | TrustRadius Reviewer
At the risk of sounding redundant, we really enjoy what Silverpop brings to the table. Our last email client didn't have nearly the amount of tools and resources that Silverpop does. These "bells and whistles" serve to really differentiate our message and help drive traffic, directly impacting our bottom line.
Shannon Feldpush | TrustRadius Reviewer
SilverPop is a great marketing tool that integrates with Salesforce to provide customers and employees a great buying and selling experience. The software takes some very difficult tasks and makes them easy to accomplish. With proper setup and management, Silverpop gives you the tools to gain insight into the productiveness of campaigns.
Overall Silverpop was very easy to use compared to other email marketing tools I had experience using. The only reason why it isn't getting a perfect 10 is because of the time it took to send out mass breaking news emails -- which in reality, 10-15 minutes -- is not that slow considering the quantity of email addresses in our database. But because of our industry and what my job requirements were, it proved to be a bit of a headache. Regardless, I would still recommend Silverpop to large marketing companies and others who have a design department with or without experience using other email marketing tools. It is a reliable and effective tool.