My Acronis Backup Experience

October 08, 2019
Acronis Backup is used for making the backups of our system's database. It is used by the infrastructure department and right now we …

Acronis Backup Review

January 07, 2019
We use Acronis to back up our servers. It allows us to back up a variety of items including data files, SQL and Exchange. The backups can …

Reviewer Sentiment

Positive ()
Negative ()
Learn how we calculate reviewer sentiment

TrustRadius Award Top Rated 2019
TrustRadius Award Top Rated 2018

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Acronis Cyber Backup, and make your voice heard!

$59

On Premise

$59

For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.acronis.com/en…

What is Acronis Cyber Backup?

Acronis Cyber Backup aims to be the most reliable and easy-to-use backup for businesses of all sizes, whether it is located on-premises, in remote systems, in private and public clouds, or on mobile devices.

Acronis promises to help IT keep the business running. Businesses can be at risk of losing important data. Lost data leads to costly downtime, customer dissatisfaction, regulatory fines, and lost revenue. As a result, the IT pros must meet extremely high expectations. You need to keep the company running 24-hours a day.

According to the vendor, the key benefits of Acronis Cyber Backup include:
  • Full Availability, No Downtime
  • Complete Protection, Now and Forever
  • Fast Backup, Non-Stop Business
  • Proactively eliminate attacks
  • Restore VMs in seconds
  • Reduce outages with the best RTO
  • 20+ platforms protected
  • Easy scalability with data growth
  • Mobile data protection
  • Instant protection with 3 clicks
  • Multi-tier deduplication
  • Off-host backup operations
  • Spend Less, Best ROI and TCO
  • Minimal upfront costs with simple licensing options
  • Simplified, automated administration

Acronis Cyber Backup Technical Details

Deployment TypesOn-premise, SaaS
Operating SystemsWindows, Linux, Mac
Supported CountriesNorth America, Latin America, Europe, Asia
Supported LanguagesEnglish, Français, Español, Deutsch, Italiano, Polski, Ceština, 简体中文, 繁體中文, 한국어, 日本語

What is Acronis Cyber Backup?

Acronis Backup is a data backup and protection software. It provides threat protection using Acronis Active Protection, mobile data protection, multi-tier deduplication, blockchain notarization, and off-host backup operations.

What is Acronis Cyber Backup's best feature?

Reviewers rate Product Scalability highest, with a score of 8.5.

Who uses Acronis Cyber Backup?

The most common users of Acronis Cyber Backup are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees) and the Information Technology & Services industry.

Kallie Koortz | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • As part of managed service contracts, it makes my company able to give a one-stop-shop service.
  • Negative is the fact you have to explain to customers backup costs when they believe google drive and one drive does backup.
Tyler Despain | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Acronis Cyber Backup is a core offering of some of our Disaster Recovery Services. It’s one of our primary products.
  • I’ve seen a lot of success with implanting Acronis Cyber Backup and the level satisfaction from the clients.
  • Every times you restore a file, you see the value and the ROI of backup.
  • Backup is a great protection against ransomware, you can always restore files that has been infected.
  • When you want to go back in previous version of files, it can be life saver.
  • Very easy to use. Requires very little continued administration once properly set up. Restoring backups, when necessary is simple as well
  • Being able to back up Windows Servers and other critical PCs, in a manner that I can virtually boot them back up at any time, is incredible. This saved us money, too, migrating off of a similar solution that cost almost 3 times as much
  • The automated task allows to run over night task of backup to decrease the impact of network traffic of our office allowing us to be safe and well backed up against unexpected incidents
  • Positive ROI in that at least three (3) times during the past year, users have been able to recover valuable data that may not have been replaceable by any other means.
  • The ROI was positive in that returns were seen the very first year we implemented it.
  • ROI is a difficult sell to middle and upper management... until they have a data loss or breach.
October 01, 2018

Acronis Backup

Rishan Ahmed | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Data recovery from a loss is not a problem when you have Acronis. One click strategy to recover any files/folders.
  • Eliminates the need for multiple products, multiple consoles.
  • Support of virtual platforms covers part of Disaster Recovery (Cold DR)
August 22, 2018

Simple Acronis Review

• Peace of mind. It is good to know that at any time we can have information restored for our users within minutes. Previous software needed an extended amount of time and failed often.
  • Data backup and recovery have been a breeze. As previously stated, we have had no issues with the process of restoring data, unlike we had with previous software.
  • Renewing the maintenance is costly. I would be able to justify it if I had better service. Even though we renew it for the updates.
  • Email notifications are spot on and tell you exactly what is going on.
Richard N. Silverstein, M.D. | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • When I spend hours working on documents I know that I am covered by my back ups. When I handle patients records and financials I know that my data is maintained [and] bulletproof. The programs that I purchased from this company have saved me days of frustration and tens of thousands of dollars.