Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Universal recovery (22)9.191%
- Recovery verification (21)8.383%
- Instant recovery (21)7.272%
- Incremental backup identification (22)6.666%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Acronis Cyber Backup, and make your voice heard!
Acronis Cyber Backup
Acronis Cyber Backup
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
- Tech Details
Acronis promises to help IT keep the business running. Businesses can be at risk of losing important data. Lost data leads to costly downtime, customer dissatisfaction, regulatory fines, and lost revenue. As a result, the IT pros must meet extremely high expectations. You need to keep the company running 24-hours a day.
According to the vendor, the key benefits of Acronis Cyber Backup include:
- Full Availability, No Downtime
- Complete Protection, Now and Forever
- Fast Backup, Non-Stop Business
- Proactively eliminate attacks
- Restore VMs in seconds
- Reduce outages with the best RTO
- 20+ platforms protected
- Easy scalability with data growth
- Mobile data protection
- Instant protection with 3 clicks
- Multi-tier deduplication
- Off-host backup operations
- Spend Less, Best ROI and TCO
- Minimal upfront costs with simple licensing options
- Simplified, automated administration
- Flexible storage capabilities
|Deployment Types||On-premise, Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, Mac|
|Supported Countries||North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia|
|Supported Languages||English, Français, Español, Deutsch, Italiano, Polski, Ceština, 简体中文, 繁體中文, 한국어, 日本語|
Veeam Backup & Replication
Veeam Backup for Microsoft 365
Veritas Backup Exec
NAKIVO Backup & Replication
Cove Data Protection
MSP360 Managed Backup
Spanning Backup for Salesforce
- Obtaining Data Recovery. The process of recovering any information from a backup is straight forward. There has yet to be any issues with any recovery we've attempted.
- Setting schedules for incremental and full backup dates/times. We need to run our backups at very specific times and the ability to assign different schedules for backing up various locations is very helpful.
- User-Friendly. All information is readily accessible in a way the flows nicely. Placement of different option makes sense as you go through the processes of install, setup and everyday usage/maintenance.
- There are times when accessing the backup files takes an extended amount of time, as they do not always become usable quickly. It is a small complaint, as they never fail to open after a few minutes.
- Being able to create backups on removable USB hard drives that are taken away for offsite storage when full could be better. You can make it happen but the process doesn't feel as smooth as the rest of the software.
- It would be nice to be able to compare the contents of multiple backups at one time in order to be able to more quickly see the difference between them when searching for information changes requested by users.
- Peace of mind. It is good to know that at any time we can have information restored for our users within minutes. Previous software needed an extended amount of time and failed often.
- Data backup and recovery have been a breeze. As previously stated, we have had no issues with the process of restoring data, unlike we had with previous software.
- Full Backups
- Incremental backups
- Data recovery on a low end user scale
- Full server recovery
- can easily be used with cloud
- physical backups to an external drive have been used
- recovering to a different computer for data forensics
- Not sure other than continuing to use it to save our confidential data
- Using it with a Vault system on a PDM
- Product Features
- Product Usability
- Product Reputation
- Prior Experience with the Product
- Implemented in-house
- Using Acronis to read our previous backups from Auto Exec
- Using Acronis to read very old backups from a much earlier version of Acronis
- Making sure license are used properly among servers.
We recently had an entire server crash. This was a non windows OS based server that housed a database. We have had Acronis backing up the mysql backup. Luckily we did this as we lost the mysql backups at the same time as the total server failure. It was an electrical failure so all was lost. In rebuilding we used the backup provided by Acronis to save the day.
- Recovery of backups from an external drive.
- Recovery of backups through a NAS system.
- Setting schedules for backups for both full and incremental.
- Getting notifications on a regular basis of backup start times, completion, any issues that may come up.
- Initial setup takes a little time, but no more than any other backup utility that I've used in the past
- I haven't had any issues with it being over bearing or cumbersome
I have no sorrows when having to login to the console in order to setup a new backup schedule or retrieve and recover lost data.