Acronis Cyber Backup Reviews

Ethan Nick profile photo
August 22, 2018

Simple Acronis Review

Scalability

Does the job. Covers large and small scopes. It is nice to know that as our company expands, there are multiple software options available to support our backup needs and to possible make the expansion easier trough being able to view multiple servers through one station. We have yet to scale what we have set but communication with Acronis support has made us confident that it will be simple.
Read Ethan Nick's full review
January 07, 2019

Acronis Backup Review

Scalability

The ability to back up multiple servers from one source is a great tool to have for businesses that have equipment in different locations on the same network with a variety of software data to back up such as SQL, Exchange or a Files Server. You can decide to purchase individual server licenses as well if you would like to keep the process separate or have multiple sites where your data is housed.

Scalability

It is really very open and customizable in what you want to back up. From specific files to a complete system image, you can set it up the way you need to. You can also designate the backup location which is excellent because different people (or different sized organizations) would have different requirements. Overall, it is suitable for everyone, from an individual user to a large organization.

Scalability

I like using Acronis because I do not have to manage a lot of settings or perform a lot of tasks in order to restore a backup. I like what it offers, but I also want to take care of all my customer's needs. Those include archiving emails, web security, and backups all at the same time. We switched away from Acronis because we had other obligations to our clients. We did not switch because Acronis was a bad service to use. We also found them to be a tad bit expensive compared to their competitors.

Scalability

This a great tool to do a well managed back up procedure and to save time and money with reports and de-duplication procedures that can take a lot of time and effort. I do really recommend this tool for Servers and Database solutions works smoothly

Scalability

It appears to be very scalable. It has handled everything that we could throw at it, and believe me, we hit it hard during our initial testing phase. It has performed like a champ day in and day out for several years now. Even through upgrades, we have been able to handle our workloads seamlessly.
September 26, 2018

Acronis is a dream!

Scalability

If you need a robust multisite backup solution, I would look elsewhere. If you need something small and affordable, Acronis will get the job done and get the job done well. I can't emphasize this enough: it just works.
Dean Eumenidi profile photo
November 30, 2017

Server Essentials Review

Scalability

I have Acronis setup to email me when a backup is successful or unsuccessful. When I get an unsuccessful email, I usually have to reboot the server for the Acronis program to "reconnect" as I call it and everything is fine for a while.
Read Dean Eumenidi's full review
Wagner Dias profile photo
December 15, 2017

Acronis@work

Scalability

I think more work needs to be done in terms of cost, management and support before it becomes the solution of choice for organisations of all types and sizes.
Read Wagner Dias's full review

Scalability

All device backups are now handled from a central access point with specified user accounts. The administrators can be located from anywhere within our business which gives us the flexibility to manage our IT resources effectively. If we need to add new VM host devices this is a quick and cost-effective process and can be done without a major change to the current systems.

About Acronis Cyber Backup

Acronis Cyber Backup aims to be the most reliable and easy-to-use backup for businesses of all sizes, whether it is located on-premises, in remote systems, in private and public clouds, or on mobile devices.

Acronis promises to help IT keep the business running. Businesses can be at risk of losing important data. Lost data leads to costly downtime, customer dissatisfaction, regulatory fines, and lost revenue. As a result, the IT pros must meet extremely high expectations. You need to keep the company running 24-hours a day.

According to the vendor, the key benefits of Acronis Cyber Backup include:
  • Full Availability, No Downtime
  • Complete Protection, Now and Forever
  • Fast Backup, Non-Stop Business
  • Proactively eliminate attacks
  • Restore VMs in seconds
  • Reduce outages with the best RTO
  • 20+ platforms protected
  • Easy scalability with data growth
  • Mobile data protection
  • Instant protection with 3 clicks
  • Multi-tier deduplication
  • Off-host backup operations
  • Spend Less, Best ROI and TCO
  • Minimal upfront costs with simple licensing options
  • Simplified, automated administration