Reviews (1-1 of 1)
November 19, 2019
We use Acronis Disaster Recovery Service to round out our offerings of BCDR planning and implementation to small/medium-sized businesses. Some businesses need a more robust and reliable solution that provides a swift RTO. Acronis Disaster Recovery Service provides that at a lower cost than having an onsite appliance. We offer this inside of a suite of other products.
- Automatic IP handling
- Automatic failover to the recovery service center
- Very robust with a lot of options to use
- Pricing can be a hassle and sometimes unpredictable. This is a byproduct of having to sell compute points in a data center as well as the backup software.
- Implementation can be a bit complicated; someone who doesn't know what their doing can have a bad recovery experience.
- User setup can be tricky unless the reseller themselves builds an automatic system.
Acronis Disaster Recovery Service is well suited in any scenario where a business has a server environment that they cannot afford to have gone down for any amount of time. It is less suited in a smaller business environment where downtime for several hours does not disrupt the flow of the business enough to offset the cost of Acronis Disaster Recovery Service.
Read this authenticated review
The reseller or MSP often determine support for the service that the client chooses to purchase the product from. On the reseller or MSP side, Acronis Disaster Recovery Service support is outstanding. They are quick to respond to issues and always have someone available to help answer questions about sales, using the product, or training.
Acronis Disaster Recovery Service Scorecard Summary
About Acronis Disaster Recovery Service
Acronis Disaster Recovery is a hybrid cloud, all-in-one, complete IT business continuity solution that protects, and restores data, servers, or entire data centers suffering from a natural or man-made disaster.
Categories: Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS)
Acronis Disaster Recovery Service Technical Details