Reliable backup

I use Acronis to back up a laptop used in teaching and research as well as my home computer. It solves the problem of recovering essential …

Can't go wrong with Acronis

We use it for service refreshing of new and repaired laptops. Super easy to use. Can have any IT staff use it and get the job done. While …

What is Acronis Cyber Protect Home Office (formerly Acronis True Image)?

A personal solution that combines backup and antimalware together to protect the user from today’s threats – from accidents to failures to attacks.

For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.acronis.com/en…

What is IDrive?

IDrive is a cloud storage and online backup solution. They offer a Basic 5GB plan for free, a Personal plan with 1TB for $44.62/yr, or a Business plan with 250 GB for $74.62/yr. IDrive Business allows users to create multiple sub-accounts within their storage space, sync files to computers and…

What is Veeam Backup & Replication?

Veeam’s® premier product, Veeam Backup & Replication™, delivers availability for all cloud, virtual, Kubernetes and physical workloads. Through a management console, the software provides backup, archival, recovery and replication capabilities.

What is Acronis Cyber Protect Home Office (formerly Acronis True Image)?

Acronis Cyber Protect Home Office (formerly Acronis True Image) Features

• Supported: For all your important data on Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, and Facebook
  • Supported: Complete Backup & Fast Recovery
  • Supported: Easy Disk Cloning & Full Image Backup
  • Supported: Cloud, Local or Hybrid Cloud Backup
  • Supported: Active Ransomware Protection

Acronis Cyber Protect Home Office (formerly Acronis True Image) Screenshots

Control your data: backup in just two clicks,
and view all your data and backup information in one placeYou’ll see the amount of data you’ve backed up, the number of backup versions in storage, and how many photos, videos, music and documents that are available to restore.

Acronis Cyber Protect Home Office (formerly Acronis True Image) Video

New features in Acronis True Image 2018 that make it the best solution for personal backup today.

Acronis Cyber Protect Home Office (formerly Acronis True Image) Competitors

Acronis Cyber Protect Home Office (formerly Acronis True Image) Technical Details

Deployment TypesOn-premise, SaaS
Operating SystemsWindows, Mac
Mobile ApplicationApple iOS, Android

Alternatives

We used SpiderOak for a while, but when we had a massive data failure, we figured out that it is very difficult to download a past version of your data set (ie, download all data, as of two days ago - If I remember correctly, you had to do it folder by folder). Thankfully, I back up several different ways, and it was not a problem, but I started searching for an alternative after that.
dhruv gupta | TrustRadius Reviewer
Acronis True Image is the perfect program when it comes to backing up data. It supports all kinds of backup like file and/or folder backup and has a better and easier to use interface than the 2 products. I also like that I have the option to backup data in local drives also instead of the cloud only. And lastly, it supports Partition backup also instead of only files and/or folders.
CrashPlan no longer provides software for local backups so I have migrated away from them. They still remain a viable alternative if cloud backups are important. Unfortunately, cloud solutions in ATI are fairly limited in offerings. ATI also has a slightly easier learning curve than some of the other alternatives. For backing up Macs, I highly recommend considering other solutions due to the high number of issues in the software. Forum support is almost non existent and dedicated support lines were unable to fix the underlying issues and has archived my case.
Overall, Acronis has been my preferred full backup product. This is due in large part to my positive experiences with it over the years, where I was able to successfully recover both files and full systems when the need arose. I have used free Veeam products in recent years, and the price is certainly hard to beat. I have also recovered files from Veeam backups on occasions when the need arose. But I have more experience and more successful recoveries with Acronis products over a period of 12 years.
I use another backup product for Windows previously but it went out of business and discontinued their support and even stopped the work of running copies of their product. I am using AWS backup. AWS backup is useful for specific files you can store on the cloud. I am using Time Back Machine for Macs.
IDrive is incredibly faster than Acronis on cloud backup. After Acronis' failures on cloud storage I moved to IDrive for peace of mind. IDrive can also do local backups, and either variant of system state, server, outlook, exchange, etc. It does not however have the ability to do a full image of a bitlocked machine like Acronis, so I'm continuing the local imaging with Acronis.
It's more targeted on single deployments and you can backup multiple PCs if you need to, also the imaging software is the best, paid solution. Veeam can compare but I think it is on a different feature set than Acronis TI.
Jason Clarke | TrustRadius Reviewer
Even though it worked, still preferred the paid product because it performed better and was more reliable. Acronis has a well established name and reputation. When I started using it back in 2009, I used it as a free/eval product and because it worked so well then, I decided to purchase it. I have purchased an upgrade every so many years.
Acronis is steadily moving toward the functionality of Time Machine without having to own a Mac. I chose True Image based on my experience with other Acronis software -- namely Disk Director. DD has worked miracles and allows the user to test different actions without commitment, which is pretty cool and highly useful. True Image allows the user to tailor a host of decent backup schemes, which is also quite useful.
Mike Narumiya | TrustRadius Reviewer
Acronis was selected after someone's recommendation. Having used a variety of other products in the past, with mixed results felt it was time for something new. I now recommend this product to others. It is virtually foolproof. You can't go wrong with Acronis. It's that easy to use.
  • This is better than Ghost - lighter images and faster.
  • Acronis True Image is the best imaging software currently on the market.
  • Can restore computer failure within some minutes.