Reliable backup

I use Acronis to back up a laptop used in teaching and research as well as my home computer. It solves the problem of recovering essential …

Can't go wrong with Acronis

What is Acronis Cyber Protect Home Office (formerly Acronis True Image)?

A personal solution that combines backup and antimalware together to protect the user from today’s threats – from accidents to failures to attacks.

For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.acronis.com/en…

What is IDrive?

IDrive is a versatile solution that allows users to back up an unlimited number of devices into one account, including PCs, Macs, mobile devices, and servers. IDrive offers backup plans for consumers, small businesses, and enterprises of any size, giving users peace of mind that their data is…

What is Veeam Backup & Replication?

Veeam’s® premier product, Veeam Backup & Replication™, delivers availability for all cloud, virtual, Kubernetes and physical workloads. Through a management console, the software provides backup, archival, recovery and replication capabilities.

What is Acronis Cyber Protect Home Office (formerly Acronis True Image)?

Acronis Cyber Protect Home Office (formerly Acronis True Image) Features

• Supported: For all your important data on Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, and Facebook
  • Supported: Complete Backup & Fast Recovery
  • Supported: Easy Disk Cloning & Full Image Backup
  • Supported: Cloud, Local or Hybrid Cloud Backup
  • Supported: Active Ransomware Protection

Acronis Cyber Protect Home Office (formerly Acronis True Image) Screenshots

Control your data: backup in just two clicks,
and view all your data and backup information in one placeYou’ll see the amount of data you’ve backed up, the number of backup versions in storage, and how many photos, videos, music and documents that are available to restore.

Acronis Cyber Protect Home Office (formerly Acronis True Image) Video

New features in Acronis True Image 2018 that make it the best solution for personal backup today.

Acronis Cyber Protect Home Office (formerly Acronis True Image) Competitors

Acronis Cyber Protect Home Office (formerly Acronis True Image) Technical Details

Deployment TypesOn-premise, SaaS
Operating SystemsWindows, Mac
Mobile ApplicationApple iOS, Android

Alternatives

dhruv gupta | TrustRadius Reviewer
Some users are using Acronis True Image on their laptops to perform various functions related to backup of data. It supports all kinds of backup like file and/or folder backup, system partition backup etc. It helps in backing up data for emergency situations like ransomware attacks, transferring data, OS etc. to another computer among other things.
Acronis True Image (ATI) provides locally-stored daily backups of client projects, drafts and assets. Since our files are fairly large, its delta backup feature saves a lot of time by backing up only parts that have changed. These backups also make it possible to test certain configurations and then revert them afterwards. ATI is also used to store clean ready-to-go images of common applications and software configurations which can be easily restored if a system becomes corrupted or degrades significantly in performance.
I use this product internally, as well as recommending and selling it to other people and organizations. I use the software to create scheduled, automatic full system image backups of company and client workstations (as well as Windows servers with the appropriate Acronis server products). This product has proven useful numerous times over the last 12 years both for bare-metal recovery of systems with failed drives, as well as to recover individual files that were corrupted or deleted by users. It has proven itself invaluable.
John E. Walters - Certified Tax Strategist | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Acronis True Image both on our networked computers and standalone computers in our office as our main computer data backup and restore system. It is our go to solution for our data integrity for virus, ransomware, and system backups
I am using Acronis True Image to backup all my Windows computers. It is easy to use, [low-maintenance] backup solution for Windows. Since Windows doesn't have [an easy-to-use backup] solution like Time Machine on Mac - Windows users have to find a 3rd party solution that would help them do daily/weekly backups of their files. Most 3rd party solution[s] either don't do their job well or not reliable or super expensive. I think Acronis True Image is one of the best from that perspective.
[Acronis True Image was] implemented as part of a redundant backup and recovery plan. Running this on a workstation with a local external drive and cloud, and laptop with a local external drive. Purchased because of the imaging reputation that Acronis traditionally has, and interested in their new claimed ability to help interrupt ransomware.
We basically use it to image our own laptops and workstations, but we have used it to create images from some POS systems at our clients' facilities. True Image saved the day on that since we could use dism at the very moment since the image got corrupted.
We use Acronis True Image as a part of our redundant data backup plan to ensure that our accounting and other business data is being protected. We backup locally on a USB drive, on our corporate Microsoft OneDrive, and also using Acronis for cloud backup. We have experienced ransomware attacks twice within the past several years. We implemented Acronis after the first one and used it to restore our data after the second one happened.
Jason Clarke | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use it specifically to image user computers when attempting to preserve data after a security or virus/malware related incident. I also use it heavily to grab an image from damaged hard drives so I can attempt to lay it down on a new hard drive. It has worked time and time again.
I use Acronis True Image to individual backup PCs in our company. It is a cost-effective solution for us. Acronis has been extremely reliable, and we have used it for restores multiple times. The ability to password protect and encrypt the backups are great features. The interface is simple, intuitive, and easy to use.
Following a disastrous system crash with my previous computer, I decided to purchase Acronis True Image 2018, though I now have the 2019 version, to begin backing up my system and, more importantly, my working files. I tend to employ a sizable and diverse catalog of productivity software, so if my workstation dies, everything must be reinstalled from scratch. I don't like to reinstall from scratch. With that in mind, TrueImage is synonymous with peace-of-mind, and it does work. I can't afford to lose my work, and this backup software has saved me twice.

So, in short, True Image 2019 remains a proven parachute.
Mike Narumiya | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use it for service refreshing of new and repaired laptops. Super easy to use. Can have any IT staff use it and get the job done. While we limit who can use the software, it could be used by any mildly technically savvy staff, especially with a few instructions. I have never had an image problem.
Acronis True Image is used for disaster recovery. It is utilized for cloning soon to fail hard drives and solid state drives. It is used by our IT and service technician. Cloning resolves the issue of longer downtime, since it prevents us from having to do the software re-installation from scratch.
Acronis True Image is being used for backup/recovery for users that we provide services for. It's being used by the information technology department currently, mainly because this department is most suitable to use this software. It also helps our business in many ways; it saves us money and time and most importantly, it saves the data of valuable users at the organization.