The Windows version is generally reliable and only ran into one issue thus far. Restores are easy and there are many features. On MacOS, it's a completely different story. There is significant resource leakage related to the updater app that can bog down part of a CPU core continuously until it is disabled. The mobile backup feature also needs to be disabled via UNIX command line or CPU usage will go up when a mobile device on the same network like an iPad or iPhone's screen is turned on.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
A personal solution that combines backup and antimalware together to protect the user from today’s threats – from accidents to failures to attacks.
- Supported: For all your important data on Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, and Facebook
- Supported: Complete Backup & Fast Recovery
- Supported: Easy Disk Cloning & Full Image Backup
- Supported: Cloud, Local or Hybrid Cloud Backup
- Supported: Active Ransomware Protection
New features in Acronis True Image 2018 that make it the best solution for personal backup today.
|Deployment Types||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Mac|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|