https://media.trustradius.com/product-logos/0o/ED/B44SZIS8EMTA.PNGGood starter marketing automation product.Lead Scoring Tracking Online behavior Integration with Salesforce & GoToMeeting,Social Intelligence,Streamlines hot leads Nurtures cold leads,9,9,15,15,Marketing Sales,No,,Implemented in-house,9,Online training In-person training Self-taught,10,8,I would not recommend trying to jump in without training...though it's an easy product to understand I would still make sure you take the time and set up trainings with your account manager to make sure everything you're doing is being done correctly.,Created new custom fields through different objects within SFDC along with writing a few formulas to follow lead source and adding in views.,No,10,9,10,9,Saleforce.com GoToMeeting,None at the moment,,I was able to get an extra thousand contacts as they were running a special. Other than that their pricing is pretty straightforward and there is not a ton of wiggle room, but you can talk about getting a custom package built for your organization.Strong product but survey module is weak.Act-On's analytic data is spot on and gives me the ability to take meaningful action when clients and potential clients interact with our content. My biggest headache with software similar to Act-On is how to engage other departments and business units. Act-On's simple and robust connect to other software platforms allows our teams to work in the software programs that work best for them while still representing strong data. For example, I don't want our sales team to have to learn Act-On. Because the system they use every day - Salesforce - is tightly integrated with Act-On, they can see from within Salesforce what path a prospect has taken thorough our website, and what offerings they have been looking at. This allows them to have a much higher-oder conversation with the prospect. Because they have a lot of knowledge about what the customer wants, they can be much more targeted in their messaging and shorten the time to sale. Act-On does email marketing management very well. Not only am I getting analysis from the email, but also the traffic patterns my clients and potential clients are creating once they enter my site. This is powerful when engaging directly with my market - they feel we have tailored our approach just for them.,My biggest issue is that the survey module is not great. In particular, the survey analytics are not detailed enough for us to make business decisions. We survey our customer base quite a bit to understand what is important to them, so this is important. It would be great if the survey analytics were integrated with the excellent Act-On analytics. But they are separate. Because of the survey weaknesses, we use Survey Monkey and Act-On unfortunately does not provide a connector to this product.,10,We ran our Black Friday campaign to our current clients and netted more than $30,000 off the campaign alone, and with each month that passes we net more than $5,000 on a recurring offer related to that campaign. Had it not been for Act-On we would have not had the bandwidth to manage the campaign. With another unbelievably simple campaign launch, we generated a $8,700 sales from a simple email address capture. As time passes, I'm certain we will garner even more powerful RIO.,Marketo,HubSpot,Pardot,Less than 10,000,7,1,Act-On helps us with our marketing automation and content delivery. The primary use case is producing email campaigns and testing our messaging with different market segments, and different landing pages to optimize conversion. Essentially we do content marketing: We make content available and encourage prospects to insert themselves into the sales pipeline. Relevant digital interaction with clients and potential clients.,Optimizing digital properties for marketing and search engines. Deep insight into habits and trends of clients. Launch and maintain quick digital campaigns with very little ongoing facilitation.,Deeper engagement with clients and potential clients Launching multiple, targeted sales funnels More sophistication within market segmentation,10,,Price Product Features Product Usability Positive Sales Experience with the Vendor,If I were to do it over again, I might have spent a little more time on the difference in features among the various softwares. The great thing... I don't have to do it over again. Should there ever be a feature I truly need, the Act-On team is willing to consider adding the feature.,Implemented in-house,Yes,Change management was a big part of the implementation and was well-handled,Didn't know all the features upfront so wasn't completely sure how to take best advantage of the software. Personal time to actually do the implementation was limited due to other duties.,10,Online training In-person training Self-taught,10,10,Because it's very intuitive and their support is so amazing, I felt comfortable learning some of it on my own.,10,Work with Act-On's customer service reps as much as possible. They will help you grow your campaigns quickly and easily.,No - we have not done any customization to the interface,Some - we have added small pieces of custom code,It was very easy for us to build our specific sales funnels with automation based on clients/potential clients interactions.,No,10,No,I was building an automated sales funnel and wasn't sure about the logic for the campaign. The customer support agents worked very quickly with me to resolve the logic issue and got my campaign launched within a 10-minute phone call.,Email broadcasting Landing pages Search engine/marketing optimization Automated sales funnel campaigns,No feature is so cumbersome that I would deem it as such,9,10,10,9,Salesforce.com Website,I'd like to see a deeper integration with surveying software at some point.,AppExchange or similar marketplace,9,Work with the Act-On reps. They want you to succeed and want you up and running very quickly.,10,10,$500 monthly rate. No tips/advice needed. They are fair and let their service stand for itself.,Let them know some specific needs for which you plan to use the system. The reps will guide you in the right direction.,Yes,More features Better search engine/marketing optimization Watch the competition when they make a move and respond quickly,Awesomeness... and they're delivering it!,No,NoGreat, but CRM integration could be better.Act-On handles a content marketing strategy to perfection. Deploying emails with white papers for prospects to download (among other content types) is simple and not time consuming. It makes a marketing "team" of one be able to handle all the details of a complicated campaign and lead scoring process -- without the complicated interface.,I feel Act-On could integrate better with my CRM. Specifically - it uses a report to generate the basic building blocks for my email campaigns. Other than that, it's performed very well, and the Act-On dev team is always cranking out new, useful tools. I'd also like to see multiple lead scoring models. I have a manual workaround to produce a lifetime lead score.,Almost all of our revenue has started from the marketing campaigns using Act-On,10,10,,1,In addition to sending over one million emails per year, Act-On fuels our sales pipeline by way of a lead score. We also use it for website visibility (inside sales reps are trained to call prospects after getting a visitor alert), and to send individual, targeted emails to high priority suspects. In sum, Act-On does the heavy lifting for all of our marketing and sales activities on the front end of our sales funnel.,,,Vendor implemented,9,Online training In-person training Self-taught,9,8,Yes. I'd say 85-90% of the system is extremely easy to learn. There are some parts that even experienced professionals will want some guidance on, though.,No,10,8,9,7,Salesforce.com GoToMeeting,no,,The terms were simple - month to month pricing, and very affordable. No negotiating necessary. Best of all - you get every bit of functionality for the one price. No additional costs for a premium model. No extra fees for stellar customer service.First-rate tool. Excellent client service.The streamlined platform puts first-rate marketing tools at our fingertips, making campaigns and programs easier and faster. We integrate our CRM, webinar management and other tools so our analytics are accessible. with one click.,Our company would benefit from more detailed ROI reports for offline campaigns in Salesforce.,Better open / click thru rates on email campaigns, increased website visitor conversions.,9,9,We use the platform for email marketing, website tracking, reporting, lead scoring, automated drip campaigns, and webinars. Act-On syncs with Salesforce which enables us to measure results and track leads.,No,,Implemented in-house,9,Online training In-person training Self-taught,9,9,Yes. Users can access Act-On University for training on-demand.,No,9
Act-On Software

Act-On Reviews

Act-On
Showing 4 of 364 Act-On ratings and reviews.

WYSIWYG email editor (107)
Dynamic content (87)
Ability to test dynamic content (87)
Landing pages (103)
A/B testing (90)
Mobile optimization (99)
Email deliverability (107)
List management (106)
Triggered drip sequences (84)
Lead nurturing (100)
Lead scoring and grading (100)
Data quality management (98)
Automated sales alerts and tasks (90)
Calendaring (8)
Event/webinar marketing (72)
Social sharing and campaigns (66)
6.7
Social profile integration (60)
6.3
Dashboards (104)
6.7
Standard reports (107)
Custom reports (80)
6.2
API (63)
Role-based workflow & approvals (67)
Customizability (85)
Integration with Salesforce.com (62)
Integration with Microsoft Dynamics CRM (32)
Integration with SugarCRM (26)

About Act-On

Act-On is an adaptive marketing platform that drives personal and purposeful multi-channel marketing. We spark better inbound and outbound marketing, enable a tighter alignment with sales, and turn your data into substance you can act-on.

Our customers range from start-ups and fast-growing young companies to well-established enterprise institutions; from marketing teams in small and medium-sized businesses, to independent teams in large enterprise corporations. They use Act-On in many different ways to realize their marketing objectives. What’s the one common denominator? The success they achieve with Act-On.