Act-On Reviews

Do you work for this company?

Christi Moses profile photo
September 25, 2019

Act-On review

Support

Overall I've had wonderful experience with their service. I have only had one experience that I would consider unsatisfactory and may have partially been due to my inexperience with some of the areas that we were having to delve into to fix an issue. The issue took a little longer than normal to resolve, but the tech kept at it until we did get it resolved.
Read Christi Moses's full review
Harold Klaassen profile photo

Support

Since we start using Act-on for ourselves and our clients, we have been supported very well. Often we need to integrate with legacy systems and we find the support team on our side during the whole endeavor. Always asking if they can help us further, always willing to do a better job. The support of Act-On is one of the main differentiators.
Read Harold Klaassen's full review
Melodie Pierson profile photo

Support

I had a question about tracking our emails in CRM. I sent a few and then noticed they were not in the history. We have to keep everything centralized in that system and I was scared I wouldn't be able to leverage Act-On the way I wanted to. I sent in a support ticket, received the first response within 20 minutes, and had my answer within the hour!
Read Melodie Pierson's full review
Amanda Hurley profile photo
February 23, 2016

Act-On-It!

Support

Act-On Customer Support is always there when I need them. They are always able to solve all of my problems and walk me through anything I need help with. They are always very patient and thorough. Their great attention to detail helps ensure all of my questions about automated programs or anything else are solved correctly.
Read Amanda Hurley's full review
Greg Pope profile photo
November 24, 2015

Act-On Rocks

Support

I've never had a bad experience with support. I can get someone on the phone right away and they are always able to help.
Read Greg Pope's full review
Maggie Kenney profile photo
June 19, 2015

Act-on Review

Support

They are always very responsive and willing to help in a timely manner. THey want to make sure we fully understand how to proceed going forward and resolve our issue.
Read Maggie Kenney's full review
Glenn Munlawin profile photo

Support

The support staff at Act=On are really the smartest folks in the room. As long as I can type up my question in something the world can read (versus my 'inside voice' gibberish) all is good. From why am I not getting a response email after a form is filled out or why is my SFDC connector broken, they got my back!
Read Glenn Munlawin's full review
Carrie Scheetz profile photo

Support

Sometimes it does take awhile for my customer service rep to get back to me, but when he does he usually has the answer I'm looking for. If he can't answer it, he will put the support ticket in for me and someone usually contacts me within a few hours of putting that request in. They are great at following up to make sure that my problem was solved before closing out the ticket.
Read Carrie Scheetz's full review
Prabal Roy profile photo

Support

Act-On has always reponded very quickly to probelms or consultation requests, they are willing to train anew user as the user has questions, They find out whether the probelm was solved or not. Best software product support organization I have come across over 30 years of my work in Software industry.....
Read Prabal Roy's full review
Amber Perry profile photo

Support

I have worked with Kyle Guioa and Mitch Vanderwall many times whenever I have had questions about anything and they are so good about setting up trainings and answers questions. They always get right back to you via email or phone and the whole customer service experience with them has been nothing but positive.
Read Amber Perry's full review
Katherine Pomfret profile photo

Support

We are UK based and support emails are not picked up until end of business day, our time. So although the team are swift, the time difference is sometimes a little frustrating. The online help library is sometimes helpful but sometimes fails to reflect the product as it stands now.
Read Katherine Pomfret's full review

WYSIWYG email editor (107)
Dynamic content (87)
Ability to test dynamic content (87)
Landing pages (103)
A/B testing (90)
Mobile optimization (99)
Email deliverability (107)
List management (106)
Triggered drip sequences (84)
Lead nurturing (100)
Lead scoring and grading (100)
Data quality management (98)
Automated sales alerts and tasks (90)
Calendaring (8)
Event/webinar marketing (72)
Social sharing and campaigns (66)
6.7
Social profile integration (60)
6.3
Dashboards (104)
Standard reports (107)
Custom reports (80)
6.2
API (63)
Role-based workflow & approvals (67)
Customizability (85)
Integration with Salesforce.com (62)
Integration with Microsoft Dynamics CRM (32)
Integration with SugarCRM (26)

About Act-On

Act-On is an adaptive marketing platform that drives personal and purposeful multi-channel marketing. We spark better inbound and outbound marketing, enable a tighter alignment with sales, and turn your data into substance you can act-on.

Our customers range from start-ups and fast-growing young companies to well-established enterprise institutions; from marketing teams in small and medium-sized businesses, to independent teams in large enterprise corporations. They use Act-On in many different ways to realize their marketing objectives. What’s the one common denominator? The success they achieve with Act-On.