Reviews (1-1 of 1)
December 28, 2017
Score 9 out of 10
ActionStep is for us as a matter management software. It automates workflows, provides a client portal, manages billing, and is a CRM. It is deployed throughout the firm and, because it's cloud-based, provides mobility. Through its interface, we can manage matters easily and consistently. It helps maintain structure across different practice areas and makes sure we don't forget anything.
- The workflows are great to automate simple tasks like notifying people when an engagement letter is signed.
- Mobility. Because it's in the cloud it's easy to access from anywhere.
- The scratch pad is a good way to take quick notes.
- ActionStep lets you create custom fields so you can make sure the data you need is collected.
- ActionStep is difficult to setup. I suggest working with a consultant which increases cost.
- Needs mobile app.
- One of our practice areas, Property Law, request we have a many to many contact relation. ActionStep cannot accommodate this. However, no other software I have reviewed can do this either. ActionStep is the most robust that I have seen and comes closest to making this work.
Read this authenticated review
ActionStep is a powerful CRM and matter management tool. It provides many other good benefits too. For example powerful accounting and billing, time tracking and document management. Only in highly specific areas, like multiple many to many contact relations has it fallen short. But even in this highly specialized area, so many other benefits are provided that it hardly matters.
Actionstep Scorecard Summary
Actionstep in Richmond offers their flagship legal practice management software as an end-to-end solution, containing both matter management tools and business administration automation, with an internal billing and accounting system.
Actionstep Technical Details