- Tracking internal tasks
- Projecting progress
For two teams Active Collab is being used in my organization as project management tool after our customer decided to move to agile scrum …
Task Management (10)
Email integration (8)
Team Collaboration (11)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of ActiveCollab, and make your voice heard!
ActiveCollab Project Management
Entry-level set up fee?
- $6.25 per member, per month, annual billingOptional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
ActiveCollab is a project management software designed to give users complete control over work. The tool is equipped with features to help users organize work and keep free from distractions, even when working remote: workload management, time tracking, project profitability, task dependencies, invoicing, collaborative options, third-party integrations, etc.
The vendor states that ActiveCollab will give companies a boost and an enjoyable transition towards remote work, with their 90-day trial offer.
They further state that ActiveCollab is used by teams of all backgrounds - from large teams in international corporations to small startups, and everything in between.
- Supported: Task Management
- Supported: Resource Management
- Supported: Gantt Charts
- Supported: Scheduling
- Supported: Team Collaboration
- Supported: Support for Agile Methodology
- Supported: Document Management
- Supported: Email integration
- Supported: Mobile Access
- Supported: Timesheet Tracking
- Supported: Change request and Case Management
- Supported: Budget and Expense Management
- Supported: Quotes/estimates
- Supported: Invoicing
- Supported: Project & financial reporting
- Supported: Integration with accounting software
- Supported: Time Tracking
- Supported: Task Dependencies
- Supported: Discussion Boards
- Supported: Group Calendars
- Supported: Project Management
- Supported: IT Project Management
- Supported: Percent-Complete Tracking
- Supported: Project Planning
- Supported: Time & Expense Tracking
|Deployment Types||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, Mac|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Countries||All Countries|
|Supported Languages||Brazilian Portuguese, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Dutch, English, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Lithuanian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, or Turkish.|
- A central communication portal is used to keep all members of the team informed as to the status of specific projects. All staff have access to read past discussions to enable contribution to the current discussion.
- We have found it difficult to get our clients to adopt usage of ActiveCollab for communication on a reliable basis.
- The cost per person is high when using it as a communication center.
- It was a cost-effective way to bring in a good project management tool.
- It has helped us track billable hours and catch projects that are going over budget.
- Has greatly improved communication.
- It's allowed transparent communication between multiple team members
- The archives keep track of team communications.
- The system stays organized, if you can wrap your mind around their organization style.
- It helps work effectively and reach business targets that ultimately will reflect on ROI.
- Allows our team to stay organized and keep conversations on tasks.
- The To-Do List email every morning helps me mentally prepare and know exactly what I should be doing as soon as I start work.
- Powerful and useful integrations save lots of time (Google Drive, Slack, Dropbox, Zapier and more!).
- It has saved us a TON of money (literally thousands) in project management software.
- It has helped us gain clients because we can show them the template of what they will see and give them access to it. When others don't have software that does this.
- Positive impact on ROI based on the time it's saving compared to our previous PM software.
- ActiveCollab allowed me to get rid of spreadsheets and physical reports that always take away a lot of time.
- The automation of the management processes of the company is fantastic thanks to ActiveCollab.
- The whole team has focused more on the execution of its activities.
- For T& M teams, it is very good tools not only to manage teams but billing & invoicing.
- we are able to generate invoices easily which earlier was a lot of headache & took lot of effort & time to do.
- Whenever we encounter any issue in using any feature of AC, we get lot of support from their support desk.
- Their customer service has been very responsive and helpful throughout.
- Task management is USP of AC. It supports active tracking of our daily tasks & serves reminder if we miss on the targets defined, this helping us keeping on track & meeting the customer SLA's.
- We began to finish projects on time, which undoubtedly will influence the return of customers
- Active Collab has helped us to move to a completely digital project management system, moving away from physical time sheets and assignments many years ago. Since then, the platform has grown very quickly and very adeptly, and that is why we continue to use it.
- The Active Collab platform helps us with quick, easy access to our project management system, even for off-site users, vendors and clients.
- Time tracking and profit analysis has been great to help us price new agency services and change requests.
- It enables us to keep on top of multiple projects very easily and helps ensure that jobs are finished to spec and on time.