Currently we are using two booking systems. The campus is currently on board 100% with EMS - therefore when booking events on campus, we have to put them into EMS and then double book it in ActiveNet, so that users in that software also see the booking. However, as other people also manage ActiveNet and don't always communicate with our department, we have seen added bookings, double bookings, or cancellations in ActiveNet that do not appear on our side in EMS and we have to double-check reports and update both systems to make sure they match.
- I like the appearance of the booking confirmations - it is more visually appealing.
- The booking module is fairly simple and user friendly.
- It works with our campus financial system and allows the system to take payments for bookings, which we cannot do with EMS currently.
- I really like the look and feel of ActiveNet Reporting, but it isn't extremely customizable. Maybe there is something I am missing, but other employees have shared that same feedback.
- It would be nice to have the system synchronize with other software we use. (EMS, StarRez, etc.) When planning conferences, we currently have hotel guests and registration that we would like to share information for through each system. Currently it is just double data entry.
- Would like to be able to add more resources and details to a room booking and have the corresponding departments be notified of the order/track inventory.
Really like the appearance of reporting and the web booking.