ActiveCampaign Reviews

January 13, 2021
Chesare Johnson | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

This might be the best part. The chat support lady offered to make a video to help me solve my problem. I worked in customer service for years and I've never done that, lol. So, if they're offering things like that, I can only imagine that they'd be able to handle most any issue you throw at them.
Read Chesare Johnson's full review
October 30, 2020
Kati Kiefer | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

Any time I've reached out to support they've been extremely helpful. I've used the chat feature (when something was urgent) and email support (when the problem could wait). Every time they understood what issue I was having and how to fix it quickly. A++
Read Kati Kiefer's full review
December 18, 2020
Serge Waseh | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

I have only had to use their support service once so far as everything works fine but when I did the response was fast and everything got sorted out
Read Serge Waseh's full review
July 30, 2020
maria jones | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

10/10 for support because I always get an answer even if I have already resolved the issue I was experiencing.
Read maria jones's full review
December 17, 2020

Support Rating

The chat is great and it’s pretty fast, I personally would like a phone agent at times to facilitate the process yet that’s just my preference; Again, the chat agents are quick, effective and do the actual work that support agents are hired to do. I’m happy with my subscription.
October 16, 2020

Support Rating

Whenever I have had a question to ask I have either been able to find the solution from the Help section inside my account or by contacting customer support. I have been satisfied with the help I have gotten. All my questions so far have been answered in a friendly and helpful manner.
November 28, 2019
Page Vandiver | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

There are a few different ways to get support:
  • Chatbox in the lower corner. This is tech support, and they can answer a slew of different questions on demand (during service hours).
  • 1:1 support calls - 30 minutes of 1:1 call with a team member to address your needs
  • Rep - You can have calls and emails into your rep.
Every person I've come in contact with really goes above and beyond to answer questions, and provide support for your needs. The owners of the company must have really invested in this part of their business, because it's the bar that all other companies should be evaluated by (personal opinion).

One minor caveat - Our client does have a rep, and there was a misunderstanding (we were held accountable for information we didn't know, so there could still be some growth with expectation setting & understanding their company user journey), but the reason why they didn't set our expectations was because they were trying to support our needs (providing answers to questions). My understanding is that the company is working and growing in this area, and we've had many instances where a team member worked past hours or over and above to help us.
Read Page Vandiver's full review
March 02, 2019
Ben Marcoux Roofing Lead Generation Expert | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

I have only had to reach out to ActiveCampaign support a couple of times, and every time they have helped me out quickly and efficiently. They get back to you pretty quickly and usually have the solution figured out within just a couple of message exchanges. Please keep in mind I use the simple features of ActiveCampaign, so if there's a complication solution you're looking for help with, your experience with support might be a little different.
Read Ben Marcoux Roofing Lead Generation Expert's full review

WYSIWYG email editor (200)
Dynamic content (183)
Ability to test dynamic content (163)
Landing pages (74)
A/B testing (126)
Mobile optimization (178)
Email deliverability reporting (217)
List management (220)
Triggered drip sequences (201)
Lead nurturing (140)
Lead scoring and grading (101)
Data quality management (111)
Automated sales alerts and tasks (100)
Calendaring (83)
Event/webinar marketing (72)
Social sharing and campaigns (70)
Social profile integration (66)
Dashboards (203)
Standard reports (200)
Custom reports (126)
API (109)
Role-based workflow & approvals (70)
Customizability (114)
Integration with Salesforce.com (21)
Integration with Microsoft Dynamics CRM (11)
Integration with SugarCRM (10)

What is ActiveCampaign?

The vendor states ActiveCampaign's Customer Experience Automation (CXA) Platform helps over 100,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to hundreds of pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and machine learning for segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat, and text. Pricing starts at $9 a month.

By removing the silos that typically exist between email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and account management solutions, businesses can automate truly personalized experiences that feel authentic. The vendor states that over 70% of ActiveCampaign's customers use its 300+ integrations including Shopify, Square, Facebook, Eventbrite, Wordpress and Salesforce.

Additionally, ActiveCampaign offers 280+ pre-built automation templates to aim to make it easy to create and run connected campaigns across all channels, and free customer service, including live chat and phone support, a self-help knowledge base and complementary data migration. Combined with the ActiveCampaign Customer Success Commitment; a set of 14 promises pledging that users will always be able to get what they need, when they need it, ActiveCampaign aims to deliver value on Day 1 to customers of all sizes.

ActiveCampaign Screenshots