Reviews (1-2 of 2)
We have used ActiveDEMAND for the last year for our marketing efforts. We truly partner with them to help grow our business. We are able to use this product to nurture our current contact database and to also draw in new customers by positioning our marketing efforts in a way that showcases our products and services. ActiveDEMAND's staff are supportive and stay on top of the marketing trends.
- Customer Service - this company EXCELS at customer service, always answering our questions and being helpful.
- Innovative Ideas - they stay on top of the trends in marketing, offer ways for us to incorporate these items into our efforts.
- Friendly staff - the staff at ActiveDEMAND are great to work with and are responsive to our needs.
- ActiveDEMAND really tries to stay on top of issues, they do have software glitches like any software vendor has, but they try to fix them quickly and they communicate well with us.
Read Kelly Hicks's full review
Just research the company, look at their resources and see if they really understand the marketing effort.
ActiveDEMAND is currently being used by our Canadian Marketing Team to drive subscription-based marketing initiatives, campaigns and to execute local events. ActiveDEMAND provides us with a single robust tool to help us execute email marketing activities, build landing pages, protect assets, run nurture campaigns, send surveys and more all with powerful analytics and reporting capabilities.
- Template development and brand management - ActiveDEMAND makes it simple to maintain your brand identity and a consistent look and feel across campaigns using templates and brand identities that are easy to set up and easy to incorporate into every piece of collateral you develop.
- Use of variables for replicated content - This is super convenient! Templates can be created and then the campaign can be cloned (in its entirety or just the assets you need) and reused allowing for simple updates to be made to the variables in minutes. This makes executing campaigns very simple and quick once your templates are built the way you want them.
- Responsive design - This is a MUST in modern digital marketing and ActiveDEMAND does this really well. You can view all screen size renders as previews as you build your assets and all the modules are built to work with responsive technology so you can be confident that the assets you create and share with customers won't break and will look great on all devices.
- It just works. - Everything from creating logic steps to editing the items you create just works really really well.
- Support - the support team has been amazing. Live chat and ticket submission facilities make it easy to get help when you need it and tickets are resolved quickly and effectively. There is also a good knowledge base of self help articles available online.
- Reporting - Though the reporting is extensive and very very good... I sometimes miss a simplified view of email opens/clicks/link clicks etc.
- Don't get me wrong, you can get to this data in ActiveDEMAND relatively easily, the default views through the campaign dashboard are just quite detailed (which some people would probably prefer) and I just don't think that we need that level of reporting on first glance. That being said, I do love the option to drill down and uncover the complex detailed data when i do want it (ActiveDEMAND is very good at this).
- One element of reporting that I would also like would be an event registrant report showing all registered people (this part exists) and their responses on the registration form they completed to register for the event. (These things would be dietary restrictions, industry, customized responses to other event related questions).
- I also wish the reports autorefreshed more frequently.
- ICS Files - Right now there are work arounds for loading an ICS file (Calendar meeting invite file) that can be accessed in campaign assets. I just wish this was more native to the tool.
- Archive Filing - Now, first of all, it is so amazing that ActiveDEMAND even has an archiving feature... I LOVE this. One small downside, however, is that the archiving cannot be organized using a folder structure or anything. I would like to be able to group my live events together, then group my webinars together etc.
Read this authenticated review
When choosing a marketing automation system, it is important to think of what exactly you want it to do. I think no matter what you are hoping to get out of a marketing automation platform, you can achieve it with ActiveDEMAND. It can be used for simple/basic marketing email sending and campaign execution or it can be used to develop a microsite, create sales and marketing kiosks, run multi-step campaigns, host protected assets or whatever you want to do with it. You can easily choose (or ignore) the modules and features to be as creative as you choose to be.
ActiveDEMAND Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
ActiveDEMAND is an integrated marketing automation platform that is designed to bring together online marketing tools into a single application. This platform focuses on helping both novice and expert marketers set up, manage and execute campaigns with a focus on measuring business results such as conversions and leads.
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?No
|Call Tracking||$3||Per Phone Number/mth|
|Email Marketer||$7||Per Month [Unlimited Users]|
|Small Business Marketer||$69||Per Month [Unlimited Users]|
|Corporate Marketer||$199||Per Month [Unlimited Users]|
|Agency Marketer||$799||Per Month [Unlimited Users]|
ActiveDEMAND Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||50%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||40%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||10%|
ActiveDEMAND Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
ActiveDEMAND Technical Details
|Supported Countries:||United States, Canada|