Reviews (1-1 of 1)
Score 8 out of 10
ActiveDocs is used for document generation and can quickly pump out a professional document based on a template with all relevant information regarding a client or customer. The software includes base templates that can be used to create customized templates. There are a large array of templates available and creating one from scratch is very easy.
- The user-friendly interface guides you through the template creation process.
- Highly customizable including rules for following client/customer information.
- Fast and easy to use - anyone can create documents once templates are in place.
- The built-in template designs are a bit lackluster. While there are numerous, they all have the same blase style and formatting
- The built-in template designs are not very diverse and could be expanded upon.
Read Derek Schroeder's full review
There are not a lot of competitors to compare this product with, but ActiveDocs holds its own as a very useful software for the need. I recommend doing a demo to see how the process works, but it's rather streamlined and easy to create a template and produce a document from it.
ActiveDocs Scorecard Summary
ActiveDocs Opus is document automation software for large organizations. The vendor says it makes it easy for you to design templates, and produce the documents you need with the greatest speed, success, and minimum risk.
Intelledox, Exari, Thunderhead
ActiveDocs Support Options
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
ActiveDocs Technical Details