Users who (especially during WFH) tend to vary from the a particular workflow into their own bespoke …
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Automated data collection (109)8.585%
- Data analysis (109)8.080%
- Pre-built content (98)7.979%
- Data management (100)7.676%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of ActivTrak, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
- Tech Details
Key differentiators of ActivTrak, as provided by the vendor:
- Prioritizes insight vs oversight to help teams build trust, respect and responsibility
- Looks at the bigger picture
- Puts workforce data in context and provides insights for employers and employees alike
- Helps teams optimize productivity and ensure operational compliance
- Helps teams work better together
- Supported: Automated data collection
- Supported: Data analysis
- Supported: Benchmarking
- Supported: Pre-built content
- Supported: Data management
- Supported: Self-service insights
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
- Data Visualization
- Multi Level drill down - from the top to the front line with all of the data; this paints a much more detailed picture of how employees are using their time and with what systems/applications. This helps identify issues and also training gaps. As employees are involved in the process, they can share/compare what they are doing differently to assist those that are not having as much success.
- Easy of deployment.
- Easy of adjustment.
- Top users overview graphics answers many questions very quickly
- I have been able to answer questions from HR and managers very quickly and with confidence in the data.
- Screenshot functionality
- Redaction (we handle a lot of personal customer information)
- Performance monitoring
- The screenshots, they are very clear
- The graphs are cool and give good data
- The many different options of data you can get
- The interactive analysis and reporting features
- Productivity tracking has been the most useful part of ActivTrak.
- Ease of installation, 30 seconds and you are up and running per node - Making for agile application.
- High availability cloud-based interface without any on-site infrastructure required, multiple users can easily view and act on the data.
- Ongoing development of the platform. Not a stagnant product at all!
- Self-define criteria for productive vs non-productive. it filters out the user activities that we need to know.
- I love the dashboard! It's the easiest and quickest peak at the data.
- This tool has helped in giving opportunities for HR to have leadership coaching with our managers.
- Working hours report - the main reason we wanted it
- Being able to drill down by user to see what they are doing if necessary
- Being able to give alias names to users
- Daily reporting function via email of the working hour report sent to HR
- I like seeing how employees are using their time.
- Team summary
- Focused hours, multitasking hours split
- Scheduling capability
- Personal Insights
- The weekly summary - so easy to view and use!
- I also love seeing the "productivity increases" each week and trying to beat my own score.
- Productivity- you can see how employees are utilizing their time and where
- Work load balance- my favorite- you can see if employees are being over-utilized or close to burnout
- How easy it is to add new users
- Live screen sharing .
- Screen shots instantly.
- Real time tracing.
- Custom alerts to get notified when a user accessed a resource they were not allowed to use.
- ActivTrak is easy to download and install, this helps employees peace of mind.
- It eliminates the need to physically micromanage and frees up time for actual work
- We can use ActivTrak to cross-check the logged hours vs the worked hours.
- Dashboard - I can get a clear insight of a user or a group in one single pane of glass.
- Working Hours Report - The graphical report that shows the contrast between productive and unproductive time.
- Activity Log - It provides a detailed report of the user's activity including passive time.
- Screenshot instead of Recordings
- Filter by Window, Site
- Go back to historical data
- remote deployment, remote management
- Site blocking
- SSO is nice from an admin standpoint.
- Reporting is vastly improved from our previous product.