ActivTrak

ActivTrak Reviews

Do you work for this company? Learn how we help vendors

Ratings and Reviews

ActivTrak is the first product I evaluated, and based on that evaluation, I chose it. I didn't feel the need to evaluate other products because it does exactly what I needed it to do, so I didn't feel the need to explore other options. Functionality and price point were both what I needed. Why go further?
We selected ActivTrak for ease of use, cost, features and privacy. There is no keylogging in ActivTrak, which can be a violation of HIPAA. Our clients appreciate that ActivTrak tracks employee behavior without outright spying on employees.
I looked into various other agents. This was the best product that I could find for my needs. I have a small agency that was working from home and I needed to assure myself that they were using their time efficiently. The only change I would make is to fix the upgrading issue- I currently have no monitoring until I can gain physical access to my staff PC's.
November 23, 2021

Great Product

We were using Currentware and Webspy from Vantage. Neither product could track daily usage in a detailed way ActivTrak can. Also, web spy could only track in-house users whereas ActivTrak can track work from home users. Using Active Trak we were about to combine the features of both software packages into one.
ActivTrak has much better integration with MacOS than SentryPC. Since we are a Mac shop predominately, this was an important feature. On the Windows side, we may have gone with SentryPC due to better deployment options with Group Policy.

ActivTrak Scorecard Summary

Workforce Analytics (6)
Automated data collection (88)
Data analysis (88)
Benchmarking (63)
Pre-built content (80)
Data management (83)
Self-service insights (77)

What is ActivTrak?

ActivTrak is a workforce productivity and analytics software company that helps teams understand how people work, whether in the office or remotely. Their cloud-based user activity monitoring platform collects and analyzes data and provides insights that help mid-market enterprises be more productive and compliant.

Key differentiators of ActivTrak, as provided by the vendor:
  • Prioritizes insight vs oversight to help teams build trust, respect and responsibility
  • Looks at the bigger picture
  • Puts workforce data in context and provide insights for employers and employees alike
  • Helps teams optimize productivity and ensure operational compliance
  • Helps teams work better together
Boasting more than 9,000 customers and over 450,000 users of itsFree version, ActivTrak's solution can be configured to provide immediate visibility and analysis.

ActivTrak Features

• Supported: Working hours summaries
  • Supported: Burnout risk assessment
  • Supported: Team productivity measurement

ActivTrak Screenshots

DashboardTeam PulseBenchmarks & GoalsExecutive SummaryTeam ComparisonTechnology UsagePersonal Insights

ActivTrak Videos