Reviews (1-1 of 1)
January 09, 2019
Score 8 out of 10
ADAPTcrm was used as across an entire organization of about thirty employees. The product provides a number of powerful features that can be both highly useful and sometimes frustrating for new users. The program provides features that can help manage employee placement and payroll. In some regards, the program was overkill for our needs.
- It provides a nice, single package of multiple features as in all in one solution business program. It can be used to help run many operations in an organization.
- ADAPTcrm provides a fairly robust interface that can be individually tailored to each user, making it a bit more personable.
- The program can be linked into other systems like Outlook which can alleviate the need for manual entry of contacts.
- The interface can be difficult to learn at first and a little overwhelming for new users.
- The lack of customization of some features without additional support.
- The software maker provides multiple forms of the application which can be confusing when making a purchasing decision.
Read Bruce Emmerling's full review
It really works as an all-in-one solution for multiple business needs such as human resource management, sales exploration, and payroll operations. Ultimately, it works better for a larger organization and can be an overkill for smaller organizations or non-profits. In many ways, the numerous features and operations can help alleviate the need for acquiring multiple programs and the training involved.