Reviews (1-1 of 1)
- AdaptUX is used across the whole organization. We use this product mainly for payroll and HR management.
- Other modules are also handy for everyday usage like performance records, recruiting, employee self-service.
- It has reach mobile functions. Overall it is professional staffing software that provides high performance for users.
- Client, candidate and contact records stored in one place
- Good performance and clear UI produce high level of vision on profiles
- Reporting systems is clear and generate handy reports for all levels
- Cost of license a bit high which is compensated by the top level of support from AdaptUX team
- The database is growing too fast; better optimization always welcome.
- Lot's of room to improve mobile client.
- The software helps to simplify hiring processes and give recruitment consultancies the necessary tools to be as effective as possible.
- It is suited for CV importing, candidate ownership, field search, and filter capabilities, etc.
- AdaptUX is good to provide staffing and recruitment solutions for recruiting companies.
- It is just good software that produces outstanding performance and close matches the professional support team from AdaptUX.
- Through many years of usage, Adapt customer support provides our company high-level support and helps in any complicated cases.
AdaptUX Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
AdaptUX is a specialist staffing and recruitment software application. The vendor says this application has earned them the reputation for enhancing business growth and profitability throughout the global recruitment industry. 100% configurable and fully scalable, AdaptUX manages the entire placement cycle. Customers include leading recruitment organisations including Hays, Adecco and Michael Page.
AdaptUX Support Options
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
AdaptUX Technical Details
|Deployment Types:||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems:||Windows, Mac|
|Mobile Application:||Mobile Web|
|Supported Countries:||United Kingdom|