Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of AdClarity, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
AdClarity is a media intelligence solution that helps advertisers, agencies, publishers and ad networks build the perfect digital advertising strategy from start to finish.
Get a 1-on-1 Demo of the AdClarity AD Intelligence tools that focus on Mobile, Display and Video Advertising campaigns including competitor analysis and programmatic AD buying insights.
According to the vendor, key capabilities and benefits include:
- Leverage real-time display, mobile, and video data to create cohesive cross-channel digital campaigns across all digital channels and devices to exceed customer expectations and increase profits.
- Address enterprise needs for programmatic data scalability through the monitoring and tracking of over 22 million publisher pages, 14.5 million campaigns, and 35,000 ad platforms.
- Gain actionable insights and overcome "digital planning blindness"
- Supported: Cross-channel solution: Display, mobile & video
- Supported: Programmatic intelligence at scale
- Supported: Data-driven insights to support strategic decisions
|Supported Countries||United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Germany, France|
- Emulate new locations around the world.
- Use as proxy to hit some blocked content in your location.
- Easy to use and install.
- When used in Chrome, it affect all tabs and reload it, which increases data downloaded with tool on, and will impact on costs.
- Some features are useless to developers, like clean cookies and set device type, they should have different versions for professionals and regular users.
Avoid using it to stream video when you pay by download size. Also avoid have multiple tabs/windows on your web browser when you are using this tool, it will refresh all of them.
- Media buying analysis
- Google GDN analysis
- Optimize display advertising
- Paid keywords information
- SEO analysis
- Social media analysis
- You can also type in a name of a publisher and AdClarity will tell who advertises on the placment and via which mediator
- You place your competitors' domain name in the field and automatically you get an overview of all his placements
- Statistical share of each creative
- Get ideas for new placements
- See creatives of my competitors
- Find new verticals to advertise in
- Completely SAAS
- I'd love to see my competitors' activities on the social networks