Reviews (1-1 of 1)
February 27, 2018
Score 7 out of 10
We use adjust in our mobile advertising team as a third party tracker on clients who prefer not to share their data directly with Google, with clients who'd like more detailed information on in-app actions, or with clients who would like to see more accurate tracking than Google.
- Tracking installs on mobile app campaigns on Android or iOS, as well as UAC campaigns.
- Tracking in-app actions on our mobile campaigns.
- Showing more accurate numbers, since it counts pure installs from new users only without counting re-installs,
- Counts installs only after first opening of the app, while Google and Apple count also downloads even if the app doesn't get installed or opened after.
- The reporting dashboard is not very easy to navigate, it doesn't offer enough options.
- You can't download granular level data for all channels at once. Adding this as an option would save a lot of time when analyzing the performance and doing reporting.
Read this authenticated review
It allows S2S integration. It's the appropriate choice out of all mobile app tracking software as it is very flexible, shows very accurate data, is easy to learn how to use the dashboards, and offers the option to create tailored audiences. It's not so well structured when it comes to reporting, as its dashboard doesn't allow downloading data in bulk by adding different filters.
Adjust Attribution Scorecard Summary
About Adjust Attribution
Categories: Mobile Analytics
Adjust Attribution Technical Details