Acrobat Sign is an e-signature solution that combines simple and secure e-signatures with Adobe Acrobat. With Acrobat Sign, the user can create, sign, send for signature, manage, and track documents from one Adobe platform. The user can create signing experiences...
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Adobe Acrobat Sign, and make your voice heard!
Acrobat Standard DC for teams
Acrobat Pro DC with advanced e-sign
Acrobat Sign Solutions
Call 800-685-4192 for pricing
Entry-level set up fee?
- $34.99 license per monthOptional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
- Tech Details
Acrobat Sign is an e-signature solution that combines simple and secure e-signatures with Adobe Acrobat. With Acrobat Sign, the user can create, sign, send for signature, manage, and track documents from one Adobe platform. The user can create signing experiences for customers and teams by enabling them to sign documents on any device or browser – anytime, anywhere. No additional software download or accounts are needed.
As Microsoft’s e-signature solution, Acrobat Sign integrates with any preferred Microsoft apps, so that users can save time by signing and requesting signatures from Microsoft 365, Teams, and Outlook. Plus, users can access integrations with Salesforce, Workday, and other apps they use every day.
Adobe Sign also helps to minimize legal and compliance risks, and it is designed to be globally compliant and legally-binding in nearly every country in the world.
The vendor's value proposition for Acrobat Sign:
· Global Adobe brand, trusted by Fortune 500 companies and 300K+ customers around the world
· Preferred e-signature solution with Microsoft – with comprehensive integrations with Microsoft apps
· 80+ integrations with key business apps
· Full portfolio of digital solutions – Access to a range of solutions built to grow with the company's needs, no matter the size of the business
· Transparent, all-inclusive pricing – no hidden fees or extra charges
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
|Supported Countries||Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bermuda, Bulgaria, Canada, Cayman Islands, Cyprus, Estonia, Faroe Islands, French Guyana, French Polynesia, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Guadeloupe, Guam, Hungary, United States, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Spain, Portugal, Brazil, Japan, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Croatia, Czech Republic, Poland, Romania, Russia, Slovenia, Turkey, Ukraine, Denmark, Finland, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Norway, Sweden, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, India, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Philippines, Indonesia, South Korea, Ireland, Italy, Jersey, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Martinique, Mexico, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, North Mariana Island, Poland, Puerto Rico, Reunion, Romania, San Marino, Slovakia, South Africa, St. Helena, Sweden, Switzerland, US Virgin Islands, Vatican City|
|Supported Languages||US English, UK English, French, German, Spanish, Catalan, Basque, Brazilian Portuguese, Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Korean, Indonesian, Malay, Thai, Vietnamese, Croatian, Czech, Polish, Romanian, Russian, Slovenian, Slovak, Turkish, Ukrainian, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Norwegian, Swedish|
- This eBook, demonstrates that by making the e-signature capabilities that businesses rely on work right inside the Microsoft application employees are familiar with, organizations aren’t just getting more done – they’re doing it more efficiently and delivering a better experience in the process.
- Adobe commissioned Forrester Consulting to conduct a 2022 Total Economic Impact (TEI) study to help customers understand the economic impact of implementing Adobe Acrobat Sign. Forrester interviewed and surveyed Adobe customers and found that they achieved a 519% return on investment with Adobe Acrobat Sign. This study focuses on the insights and positive impact of implementing Adobe Acrobat Sign, part of Adobe Document Cloud.
- Adobe Sign provides an always-on, birds-eye view of deals in progress, enabling everything from checking an e-signature status in real time to quickly making revisions or additions. Sales agreements are a big component of any customer relationship. Adobe Sign allows sales leaders an always-on dashboard of their deals with regard to signatures directly in Salesforce — providing a chance to check a status, and make a mid-deal change requested by a prospective client. The solution helps deliver a positive experience to prospects and customers while removing inefficient processes (e.g., tracking down signatures).
- In a recent Forrester study, 58 percent of business leaders said that the pandemic led more people in their companies to adopt e-signatures. While document workflows have become more automated and streamlined, some businesses still rely on manual signatures. The customer testimonials in this eBook give an inside view into why five companies chose Adobe Sign and the results that followed. Reasons include: ability to integrate Adobe Sign into their existing process, simplifying document flows, making compliance easier, and saving time.
- This white paper provides an overview of why small and medium business customers should consider e-signatures and how their business can benefit from e-signatures and from Adobe Sign in particular.
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||10%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||50%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||30%|