We use …
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Adobe Acrobat, and make your voice heard!
Acrobat Standard for Individuals
Acrobat Standard for teams
Acrobat Pro for Individuals
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $12.99 per month
- Tech Details
Documents are more than just a collection of information and proof. They are foundational to connecting people and ideas, pushing business forward. Adobe Acrobat helps to keep users connected to their teams while driving business forward – no matter where they are working.
Acrobat is a PDF and e-signature solution with users among Fortune 500 companies. Acrobat users can create, edit, convert, share, sign, and combine documents from the Adobe platform. It provides for digital experiences that enable team to collaborate and work from any device, anytime, anywhere. Liquid Mode in Acrobat also enables users to view PDFs on small screens without the need to pinch and zoom.
In partnership with Microsoft, Adobe aims to reimagine how work gets done in a modern, secure, and connected hybrid workplace. Acrobat solutions are designed to seamlessly integrate with any preferred Microsoft apps so that users save time by creating, editing, sharing, and signing right from Microsoft 365, Teams, Outlook, and more. It also features smart integrations with Google, Box, and other daily use apps.
Acrobat provides access to file protection features to protect documents from being copied, changed, or printed – for added peace of mind. Acrobat helps organizations comply with security standards and regulatory requirements such as GLBA and FERPA. It also meets ISO 32000 standards for electronic document exchange, including special-purpose standards such as PDF/A for archiving, PDF/E for engineering, and PDF/X for printing.
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Languages||Bulgarian, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukranian|
- This Forrester TEI Spotlight will focus on benefits from Adobe Acrobat Sign software's integration with Adobe Acrobat, part of Adobe Document Cloud, and its value to organizations.
- Maximize investments in Microsoft applications with Adobe Acrobat DC.
- Adobe Document Cloud for Microsoft 365
- Adobe Acrobat Pro - The ROI of all-in-one.
Adobe Acrobat Reader DC
Foxit PDF Editor (FoxitPhantom)
PDF Xchange Viewer and Editor
Adobe Acrobat Sign
Kofax Power PDF
Foxit PDF SDK
- That is a good question I don't have an answer.
- converting pdfs to editable formats
- exporting into Microsoft products
- We use the 'highlighter' feature to suggest edits
- we can insert any missing words or suggest changes
- we can show an editor lines we want cut.
- nothing to speak of
- We don't use this program in any unexpected ways. Instead, we rely on it for the standbys, quick and easy editing!
- When set as the default pdf reader we can utilize it to view our Oracle Reports