We use …
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Adobe Acrobat, and make your voice heard!
Acrobat Standard for Individuals
Acrobat Standard for teams
Acrobat Pro for Individuals
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $12.99 per month
- Tech Details
Documents are more than just a collection of information and proof. They are foundational to connecting people and ideas, pushing business forward. Adobe Acrobat helps to keep users connected to their teams while driving business forward – no matter where they are working.
Acrobat is a PDF and e-signature solution with users among Fortune 500 companies. Acrobat users can create, edit, convert, share, sign, and combine documents from the Adobe platform. It provides for digital experiences that enable team to collaborate and work from any device, anytime, anywhere. Liquid Mode in Acrobat also enables users to view PDFs on small screens without the need to pinch and zoom.
In partnership with Microsoft, Adobe aims to reimagine how work gets done in a modern, secure, and connected hybrid workplace. Acrobat solutions are designed to seamlessly integrate with any preferred Microsoft apps so that users save time by creating, editing, sharing, and signing right from Microsoft 365, Teams, Outlook, and more. It also features smart integrations with Google, Box, and other daily use apps.
Acrobat provides access to file protection features to protect documents from being copied, changed, or printed – for added peace of mind. Acrobat helps organizations comply with security standards and regulatory requirements such as GLBA and FERPA. It also meets ISO 32000 standards for electronic document exchange, including special-purpose standards such as PDF/A for archiving, PDF/E for engineering, and PDF/X for printing.
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Languages||Bulgarian, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukranian|
- This Forrester TEI Spotlight will focus on benefits from Adobe Acrobat Sign software's integration with Adobe Acrobat, part of Adobe Document Cloud, and its value to organizations.
- Maximize investments in Microsoft applications with Adobe Acrobat DC.
- Adobe Document Cloud for Microsoft 365
- Adobe Acrobat Pro - The ROI of all-in-one.
Adobe Acrobat Reader DC
Foxit PDF Editor (FoxitPhantom)
PDF Xchange Viewer and Editor
Adobe Acrobat Sign
Kofax Power PDF
Foxit PDF SDK
- To me the biggest benefit is mental - less stress to use!
- You’re more efficient because the program is so easy to learn.
- Streamlined marketing document creation
- Allowed better brand perception
- Hastened business activities
- Improved security is a great feature for our company because we deal with a lot of password secure files.
- It increases operational efficiencies as we are able to turn around files quickly when client edits come in.
- The software can take a long time to load, and there are errors sometimes. Typically while we are moving the files around to multiple folders.
- Allows multiple people to work on a document
- increased efficiency
- Upgrades can slow down older versions
- Many online tools make it less valuable to purchase
- Not all usable with various versions
- Digital agreements allow us to save on paper costs
- Be more efficient
- Easily change agreements without paying a printer
- increased my productivity
- Improved accuracy For document completion
- Improved printing features
- Having the documents in store and saving paper
- Easy to search for
- Easy process with customers and again saving money
- Reduces confusion with type vs handwriting
- Enables professional document creation
- Increase efficiency
- Increase in efficiency in completing paperwork
- Improved compliance and security
- Improved processes and procedures
- cost is a huge factor at $179 per year
- It would be nice if there was a lite weight version or the option to reduce the system resources it uses.
- Adobe Acrobat DC saves time and money for us
- We aren't spending as much time on PDFs
- helped with securing documents
- taking current documents and modifying them
- scan in documents
- It made our work easier with the ability to edit PDFs
- Not all employees were quick to adopt it for other purposes past whats mentioned above
- Improved efficiency and productivity from an all-in-one PDF editing, manipulation, and management software package
- Reliable and predictable output from the software
- Increases efficiency
- Allows me to create and save documents so I am not relying on paper records
- Documents are searchable so it is easy to find information
- Acrobat has eliminated confusion based on formatting issues and incompatibility between Mac and PC (Pages and Word).
- Increased productivity.
- Enhanced efficiency.
- Facilitates collaboration.
- Digital signatures.
- Increased operational efficiencies.
- Increased productivity.
- Increased engagement.
- Increased productivity.
- Emphasis on procedure.
- Documentation made easy.
- I don't have any hard numbers, but the increased efficiency for getting documents signed has saved us many hours in processing time.
- increased effiency
- Increased productivity
- ease of access
- Forms are very useful.
- If our document content and presentation are received positively, we stand to be rewarded with several million-dollar contracts.
- Using of digital signature in PDF is best.
- It is the best PDF tool for every organization
- It helps my organization to reduce the document editing and marking time