Adobe Advertising Cloud is housed under the Adobe Marketing Cloud suite of products. It is a cloud-based demand-side platform (DSP), and includes tools for ad optimization, personalization, and performance analysis.https://media.trustradius.com/product-logos/Fa/Pz/EG53RJO1GU7C.pngAdobe Advertising Cloud - The next Influencer Social Marketing Platform for 2019I work with many companies on their social media marketing campaigns, some are long-term and some short. Long-term ones I recommend they invest in Adobe advertising cloud for many reasons. But the short of it is, if you are a small business it is expensive and there is a steep learning curve, but if you are large and we do most of it for them, it is an amazing platform that offers an in-depth interface for setting up campaigns,Automation - One of Adobe Marketing Cloud’s amazing marketing solutions is Adobe Campaign. This allows users to implement marketing automation to increase their campaign productivity and deliver an amazing customer experience. I can even set up users so they can build individual customer profiles based on the interests, actions, and preferences that are tracked through different marketing channels. A/B Split Testing – Most platforms have this now and most do not know how to even use it. However, the only way for a user to know how their marketing can be improved is to get a clear idea of how it is performing. But if all their data is in separate locations, it’s difficult to know which image, text or video is leading to sales or conversions. Adobe Marketing Cloud helps with keeping all of this clear for everyone on board. Social Analytics – when you or your customers are looking to improve their social marketing results, this platform offers Adobe Social, which is a social management platform that allows users to monitor conversations, promote and publish content, and analyze and engage with followers. One of the best parts is that the system automatically attaches tracking codes to users’ social content to identify what content drives engagement. It is a very powerful tool.,Hard to learn - It is not one of those plug and play programs. It is very confusing, even to seasoned program specialists like myself. There were a few times I literally felt like I was pulling my hair out trying to get things to run correctly. Price - They claim it is set up for small to large companies, but when you check all the other programs out there, their pricing is steep. Adobe has always been that way-- they are really not for the beginners and don't care about the newbies. Time Consuming - if you are a newbie, the learning that is involved just to get up and running can take a full week. The only cheat I can give a newbie is that there are tons of others on Youtube that feel the same way and now there are great tutorials out there that can help you over a learning curve.,8,With all the reports that come along with it, the ROI for this is on the high end of everything out there. I feel I am being repetitive a bit here, but again, it is all on how much the user knows and how easily they can pick it up. The ROI when it comes to the learning curve is still well worth it, if you can dedicate a week to the learning and get it over with, it is all that much better as in the long run it will be a program that will almost walk through things on its own. The ROI when it comes to the learning curve for someone that is a newbie though may be a lot more challenging and may be one of those programs they are paying for but never ever end up using, like so many of us with our gym memberships.,ClickFunnels, HubSpot, Hootsuite Enterprise, ContactWorld for Salesforce and ONTRAPORT,Both,Yes,7,No,Yes, there was a time, early on, when I could not understand how to use the A/B Split screen, it was not set up like other programs. The person that answered the chat literally held my hand through the experience and I was all set in a timely manner. I went from zero knowledge or understanding to full knowledge within a matter of minutes all because they put things into layman terms for me aka baby terms.Adobe Advertising Cloud is the key to omni-channel customer acquisitionThe majority of individuals in my organization's marketing department and individuals who fall outside the marketing department but are responsible for some marketing initiatives utilize all three aspects of Adobe Advertising Cloud (Search, DSP, and Creative). I personally use Adobe Advertising cloud primarily for purchasing search and display advertising to acquire, and cross-sell, to customers.,As to be expected, Adobe Advertising Cloud integrates extremely well with other Adobe products. Adobe Advertising Cloud helps ensure synergy in marketing to customers across multiple channels. Adobe Advertising Cloud offers access to a broad range of inventory sources.,Adobe Advertising Cloud is pretty expensive. It takes a very long time for a new user to get comfortable using Adobe Advertising Cloud.,8,Adobe Advertising Cloud has helped reduce the average amount of time it takes us to acquire a new customer.,BothHigh functionality tool to satisfy all your marketing needsAt our marketing firm, we are heavily reliant on the Adobe Suite of software tools in our every day to day routine. We use the Adobe Creative Cloud in the design and Animation departments quite extensively. When we were searching for the perfect platform to help with our cross-channel marketing and management needs we decided to go with Adobe Advertising Cloud. Our marketing and sales department uses it to manage their marketing campaigns and use the built-in analytics to gain better customer insights.,Using one platform I can manage my campaigns across multiple channels like social media, email marketing and even ad placements on specific websites. The Adobe Analytics provides site data with audience segmentation to help make better-targeted decisions for clients.,The initial learning curve with such exhaustive software tools can be very daunting. Some of the automation scripts for managing workflows can be made more intuitive.,9,It's a fully managed service that makes it ideal for marketing individuals to have a one-stop location for viewing all their dashboards and track the performance of their ad campaigns.,Google Ad Manager, Google Ads (formerly AdWords) and Google Analytics,Both
Adobe Advertising Cloud

Adobe Advertising Cloud Reviews

Adobe Advertising Cloud
Filter 9 vetted Adobe Advertising Cloud reviews and ratings

Haley Fox profile photo
December 21, 2018

Review: "Adobe Advertising Cloud - The next Influencer Social Marketing Platform for 2019"

• Automation - One of Adobe Marketing Cloud’s amazing marketing solutions is Adobe Campaign. This allows users to implement marketing automation to increase their campaign productivity and deliver an amazing customer experience. I can even set up users so they can build individual customer profiles based on the interests, actions, and preferences that are tracked through different marketing channels.
  • A/B Split Testing – Most platforms have this now and most do not know how to even use it. However, the only way for a user to know how their marketing can be improved is to get a clear idea of how it is performing. But if all their data is in separate locations, it’s difficult to know which image, text or video is leading to sales or conversions. Adobe Marketing Cloud helps with keeping all of this clear for everyone on board.
  • Social Analytics – when you or your customers are looking to improve their social marketing results, this platform offers Adobe Social, which is a social management platform that allows users to monitor conversations, promote and publish content, and analyze and engage with followers. One of the best parts is that the system automatically attaches tracking codes to users’ social content to identify what content drives engagement. It is a very powerful tool.
  • Hard to learn - It is not one of those plug and play programs. It is very confusing, even to seasoned program specialists like myself. There were a few times I literally felt like I was pulling my hair out trying to get things to run correctly.
  • Price - They claim it is set up for small to large companies, but when you check all the other programs out there, their pricing is steep. Adobe has always been that way-- they are really not for the beginners and don't care about the newbies.
  • Time Consuming - if you are a newbie, the learning that is involved just to get up and running can take a full week. The only cheat I can give a newbie is that there are tons of others on Youtube that feel the same way and now there are great tutorials out there that can help you over a learning curve.
I honestly would have given it a 10, if my colleagues were all as experienced as myself or my staff, but not everyone is. I would explain what is entailed and let them make their own decisions. However, Adobe Advertising Cloud is on the top of my list if they are quick to pick up things like this.
Read Haley Fox's full review
April 01, 2019

Review: "Adobe Advertising Cloud is the key to omni-channel customer acquisition"

• As to be expected, Adobe Advertising Cloud integrates extremely well with other Adobe products.
  • Adobe Advertising Cloud helps ensure synergy in marketing to customers across multiple channels.
  • Adobe Advertising Cloud offers access to a broad range of inventory sources.
  • Adobe Advertising Cloud is pretty expensive.
  • It takes a very long time for a new user to get comfortable using Adobe Advertising Cloud.
Adobe Advertising Cloud is great for accessing a broad range of inventory sources across different channels. It is well suited for targeting potential and/or existing customers with omnichannel campaigns. Moreover, Adobe Advertising Cloud is well suited for ensuring a consistent experience, for customers, across the different channels through which the customers may interact with marketing content.
February 07, 2019

Adobe Advertising Cloud Review: "High functionality tool to satisfy all your marketing needs"

• Using one platform I can manage my campaigns across multiple channels like social media, email marketing and even ad placements on specific websites.
  • The Adobe Analytics provides site data with audience segmentation to help make better-targeted decisions for clients.
  • The initial learning curve with such exhaustive software tools can be very daunting.
  • Some of the automation scripts for managing workflows can be made more intuitive.
Adobe Advertising Cloud, in my opinion, is one of the best marketing management tools available in the market. Given its steep price range, it is definitely better suited for mid to large corporations. Its easy integration with Adobe Creative Cloud, and a whole host of other applications, which makes it very functional to use.

Adobe Advertising Cloud Scorecard Summary

Data Transfer (2)
DSP integration (2)
Ad campaign creation (3)
Ad deployment (3)
Display advertising (3)
Ad display and retargeting segmentation (3)
Sequence targeting (2)
Ad dashboards (3)
Ad performance reports (3)
Ad conversion tracking (2)
Ad attribution reporting (2)
9.5
Cross-channel ad management (3)
Ad forecasting and optimization (2)

About Adobe Advertising Cloud