Adobe Advertising Cloud Reviews

Do you work for this company?

Che Odom profile photo
We use Adobe Ad Cloud to help us make ad-buying decisions on digital platforms. It helps us because without the analytics and insights that it provides we would simply "be flying by the seat of our pants." We have limited ad budget and often in our line of work don't require a lot of advertising to gain clients, but it does help with goodwill within the community, which actually has an ROI for us.
  • Data Analytics: it provides good direction for future ad buys based on historic performance and makes you think critically rather than just blindly select options.
  • As with most Adobe products, it can be a little tedious to use and requires a bit of extra training and "googling" around to make sure you are getting things right. It has improved over time within the entire Adobe suite, and I anticipate that this will be true of this as well.
  • Adobe training and learning platforms can include a lot of technical terminology and jargon that makes it difficult for a novice to understand without feeling like they need a whole new education.
I think it is better suited for organizations that have ad buys across multiple platforms like digital, TV and radio, and organizations that heavily rely on advertising to drive customers to their products and services. The truth is that organizations that deal in larger $ value products such as general contractors don't gain a great customer base from advertising, so I wouldn't recommend this robust system for other companies such as ourselves. We will likely use what we have learned from it in the past two years and implement those lessons without continuing our use.
Read Che Odom's full review
Haley Fox profile photo
I work with many companies on their social media marketing campaigns, some are long-term and some short. Long-term ones I recommend they invest in Adobe advertising cloud for many reasons. But the short of it is, if you are a small business it is expensive and there is a steep learning curve, but if you are large and we do most of it for them, it is an amazing platform that offers an in-depth interface for setting up campaigns
  • Automation - One of Adobe Marketing Cloud’s amazing marketing solutions is Adobe Campaign. This allows users to implement marketing automation to increase their campaign productivity and deliver an amazing customer experience. I can even set up users so they can build individual customer profiles based on the interests, actions, and preferences that are tracked through different marketing channels.
  • A/B Split Testing – Most platforms have this now and most do not know how to even use it. However, the only way for a user to know how their marketing can be improved is to get a clear idea of how it is performing. But if all their data is in separate locations, it’s difficult to know which image, text or video is leading to sales or conversions. Adobe Marketing Cloud helps with keeping all of this clear for everyone on board.
  • Social Analytics – when you or your customers are looking to improve their social marketing results, this platform offers Adobe Social, which is a social management platform that allows users to monitor conversations, promote and publish content, and analyze and engage with followers. One of the best parts is that the system automatically attaches tracking codes to users’ social content to identify what content drives engagement. It is a very powerful tool.
  • Hard to learn - It is not one of those plug and play programs. It is very confusing, even to seasoned program specialists like myself. There were a few times I literally felt like I was pulling my hair out trying to get things to run correctly.
  • Price - They claim it is set up for small to large companies, but when you check all the other programs out there, their pricing is steep. Adobe has always been that way-- they are really not for the beginners and don't care about the newbies.
  • Time Consuming - if you are a newbie, the learning that is involved just to get up and running can take a full week. The only cheat I can give a newbie is that there are tons of others on Youtube that feel the same way and now there are great tutorials out there that can help you over a learning curve.
I honestly would have given it a 10, if my colleagues were all as experienced as myself or my staff, but not everyone is. I would explain what is entailed and let them make their own decisions. However, Adobe Advertising Cloud is on the top of my list if they are quick to pick up things like this.
Read Haley Fox's full review
The majority of individuals in my organization's marketing department and individuals who fall outside the marketing department but are responsible for some marketing initiatives utilize all three aspects of Adobe Advertising Cloud (Search, DSP, and Creative). I personally use Adobe Advertising cloud primarily for purchasing search and display advertising to acquire, and cross-sell, to customers.
  • As to be expected, Adobe Advertising Cloud integrates extremely well with other Adobe products.
  • Adobe Advertising Cloud helps ensure synergy in marketing to customers across multiple channels.
  • Adobe Advertising Cloud offers access to a broad range of inventory sources.
  • Adobe Advertising Cloud is pretty expensive.
  • It takes a very long time for a new user to get comfortable using Adobe Advertising Cloud.
Adobe Advertising Cloud is great for accessing a broad range of inventory sources across different channels. It is well suited for targeting potential and/or existing customers with omnichannel campaigns. Moreover, Adobe Advertising Cloud is well suited for ensuring a consistent experience, for customers, across the different channels through which the customers may interact with marketing content.
At our marketing firm, we are heavily reliant on the Adobe Suite of software tools in our every day to day routine. We use the Adobe Creative Cloud in the design and Animation departments quite extensively. When we were searching for the perfect platform to help with our cross-channel marketing and management needs we decided to go with Adobe Advertising Cloud. Our marketing and sales department uses it to manage their marketing campaigns and use the built-in analytics to gain better customer insights.
  • Using one platform I can manage my campaigns across multiple channels like social media, email marketing and even ad placements on specific websites.
  • The Adobe Analytics provides site data with audience segmentation to help make better-targeted decisions for clients.
  • The initial learning curve with such exhaustive software tools can be very daunting.
  • Some of the automation scripts for managing workflows can be made more intuitive.
Adobe Advertising Cloud, in my opinion, is one of the best marketing management tools available in the market. Given its steep price range, it is definitely better suited for mid to large corporations. Its easy integration with Adobe Creative Cloud, and a whole host of other applications, which makes it very functional to use.

Adobe Advertising Cloud Scorecard Summary

Data Transfer (3)
DSP integration (3)
Ad campaign creation (4)
Ad deployment (4)
Display advertising (4)
Ad display and retargeting segmentation (4)
Sequence targeting (3)
Ad dashboards (4)
9.2
Ad performance reports (4)
Ad conversion tracking (2)
Ad attribution reporting (3)
9.7
Cross-channel ad management (3)
Ad forecasting and optimization (3)

About Adobe Advertising Cloud

Adobe Advertising Cloud is housed under the Adobe Marketing Cloud suite of products. It is a cloud-based demand-side platform (DSP), and includes tools for ad optimization, personalization, and performance analysis.

Adobe Advertising Cloud Technical Details