Adobe acquired Omniture in 2009 and re-branded the platform as SiteCatalyst. It is now part of Adobe Marketing Cloud along with other products such as social marketing, test and targeting, and tag management. SiteCatalyst is one of the leading vendors in the web analytics category and is particularly strong in combining web analytics with other digital marketing capabilities like audience management and data management. Adobe Analytics also includes predictive marketing capabilities that help users find trends in customer behavior patterns leading up to conversion. According to the vendor, these insights can help predict which campaigns will be most successful.https://media.trustradius.com/product-logos/yp/X4/UO2UCI37TC30.PNG#AdobeAnalyticsForLifeWe currently use Adobe Analytics as our main reporting tool. Most of the reporting we do comes from the data that is housed within Analytics. We define a lot of our company's performances and forecast based off of the data passing to Adobe. The Adobe Analytics software is used by most, if not all, of the departments within our organization. It ensure that we maintain consistency when it comes to reporting and represents a software that we can depend on to help our company succeed.,The consistency of reporting has always been good meaning that we have never experienced any major discrepancies. I obviously think this is a huge factor when considering a reporting tool because the company's performance is judged based off the data housed in here. We have never run into any technical issues with Adobe's servers being down and Adobe Analytics becoming inaccessible. This could cause major problems if you are trying to take care of highly important reports or requests. The customer service is also fantastic. Any time I reach out to my rep, they always respond in a timely manner. I believe this is important in every aspect.,I believe that there are some limitations in the reporting, mainly in specific areas. I think there is some opportunity to enhance the capabilities in graphs and the layout of the reporting in general. Along with the above example, I think they could do a lot more from a visualization perspective. Being limited in the way we can present the data makes it hard sometimes to accomplish the way we envision some things to turn out. We have run into some glitches when trying to load a report. The page would keep trying to load and would not complete the report request. I reached out to client care and even they had an issue diagnosing the issue.,7,I would say it has allowed the main users to be more efficient in their day to day roles simply because they can set custom dashboards or schedule reports to run automatically on the frequency they desire which is a huge plus. The tool has allowed other departments of the business to be able to start seeing their data housed in a centralized location as other departments to allow them more insight to consumer behavior in a quick glance.,kenshoo, Google Analytics and Webtrends Analytics,4,No,The support did get back to me within 24 hours when I marked the issue as urgent. They actually came through and were able to take care of the issue in a timely manner and we were able to resume our work. I think that if they could get their support response up to this level on a regular basis, no one in the market could compete with them.Analyzing Analytics: Enterprise grade platform with low performance supportAdobe Analytics is used as our enterprise web analytics platform globally to measure all of our digital properties. It helps provide us with standard high level metrics and measurements but also allows us to customize the data collected to provide deep insights to measure key performance indicators (KPIs). Adobe Analytics has provided us with the ability to generate basic reports, standard dashboards, as well as customized automated reporting through MS Excel, both scheduled and adhoc .,Reliable servers providing excellent uptime. Extensive customization which includes a significant amount of custom variables, limited only by coding ability and imagination. Continuous development with new features and enhancements released often.,User interface is not intuitive. Personally I have no issues because I have used it for so long. All new users have a long learning curve to get up to speed and comfortable running reports to meet their needs. Support has become abysmal over the years. Omniture used to offer great support, fast and helpful. Adobe support has errored very quickly with extremely long response delays, unhelpful responses. To be fair, certain support cases are resolved quickly and efficiently. But the majority over the past 2 years have been a dreadful experience with many of those tickets still outstanding and unresolved. Improve consistency in user experience. Many tools that Adobe offers are seemingly built upon different platforms which result in a very disjointed user experience and inconsistent usability.,2,Allows us to quantify the performance of our digital properties to measure success We have the flexibility to implement customizations to gain deeper insights into new business challenges,Google Analytics,Google Analytics Premium,2,15,1,Global web properties measurement Automating reports and dashboards Flexibility to customize measurement,Used to measure Windows application usage Used to feed data to marketing automation platform,Predictive analytics,Yes,1,Yes,Always... but a long time ago. Not recently unfortunately.,Running standard reports Scheduling reports,Customization to get custom data Overall usability (though it has slightly improved recently) Automation of complex reporting Dashboard layout is very restricted,Yes,6
Adobe Analytics

Adobe Analytics Reviews

Adobe Analytics

TrustRadius Top Rated for 2019
Showing 2 of 457 Adobe Analytics ratings and reviews.

Do you use this product? Write a Review