Adobe Analytics Reviews

Nathan Normand profile photo
September 19, 2015

#AdobeAnalyticsForLife

Support

I give the rating of a 4 just because it seems more like a process that is failing. Any time I have put a request in, they have taken days, sometimes weeks, to get back to me and even then, the issue may still persist. I believe this is the biggest weakness of the Adobe Analytics tool and has a lot of room for improvement.
Read Nathan Normand's full review
Ahmad Rahman profile photo

Support

While Omniture provided great support, over the past couple of years the support quality has dropped significantly. We are often left with no responses and more often with no solution. Escalated tickets gets us a call with sympathy, but no further action. We have tried to work with this level of support for many months and have not seen any improvement nor do I see any planned improvements. I have caught some bugs with new features that are released and not much attention is given to those either. I would love to see Adobe get back to the level of support they once had.
Read Ahmad Rahman's full review

Support

I've personally not had to work with customer service or technical support. However, people in my department that have reached out to Adobe/Omniture support have had mixed result. It seems to depend on if you have a good account manager on the vendor side, and if they are able to connect you with the appropriate support help. The general support line is as helpful as most 1-800 numbers.

Support

I have had many clients that are not thrilled with some aspects of the support. I think the actual day-to-day technical support (ClientCare) is great, but I have heard (and experienced) complaints about the the longer-term services (initial implementation, account management).

About Adobe Analytics

Adobe acquired Omniture in 2009 and re-branded the platform as SiteCatalyst. It is now part of Adobe Marketing Cloud along with other products such as social marketing, test and targeting, and tag management.

SiteCatalyst is one of the leading vendors in the web analytics category and is particularly strong in combining web analytics with other digital marketing capabilities like audience management and data management.

Adobe Analytics also includes predictive marketing capabilities that help users find trends in customer behavior patterns leading up to conversion. According to the vendor, these insights can help predict which campaigns will be most successful.

Adobe Analytics Integrations