Adobe Analytics Reviews

Ellen Evans | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 03, 2020

Adobe Analytics is great for large companies with development support

Support Rating

Tickets of issues are often responded to within 24 hours. They are given a priority level of attention and are followed up in accordance. We have not experienced any issues in getting anything resolved so far on my end. We are large enough to have a dedicated account rep and team.
Read Ellen Evans's full review
Michelle Bernardini | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 26, 2020

Review of Adobe Analytics

Support Rating

I am not familiar with the support services for Google Analytics as I have never personally used them. I have however attended Adobe specific training sessions which I found comprehensive and useful for getting up to speed as a user and a beginner. I would recommend this type of course for other new users.
Read Michelle Bernardini's full review
Justin Adams | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 09, 2020

Adobe Analytics Review

Support Rating

I think the support team of Adobe Analytics is excellent since the staff are very attentive to users to solve any kind of inconvenience and to answer questions about the software. Having a support team like this gives us confidence in the software.
Read Justin Adams's full review
March 06, 2020

It does well, but could be better

Support Rating

Support for this product is something that I hope will get better as time goes by. Currently, the support provided is not anything to write home about or anything that will make you rant and rave about your experience. Rather, it provides the bare minimum and even that feels like it can take some serious patience to wade through.
March 02, 2020

Adobe Analytics - powerful and great integrations, but may be overkill for the average user

Support Rating

It is difficult for me to accurately speak on the overall support since I am not actively involved in interfacing with Adobe support on the product. But, I have heard from others in my organization that support sometimes can be shoddy and inconsistent, and that at times the Adobe reps have been a little hard to work with. This may be true more for other products (Campaign, Experience Manager), but I know that overall I've not heard the greatest feedback when it comes to supporting. That said, Adobe does send out regular email updates and alerts when work and upgrades are being done on the product and has dedicated status pages that show the current functioning of the products - this alerts of any outages or other issues.
Nathan Normand | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 19, 2015

#AdobeAnalyticsForLife

Support Rating

I give the rating of a 4 just because it seems more like a process that is failing. Any time I have put a request in, they have taken days, sometimes weeks, to get back to me and even then, the issue may still persist. I believe this is the biggest weakness of the Adobe Analytics tool and has a lot of room for improvement.
Read Nathan Normand's full review
Ahmad Rahman | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 18, 2014

Analyzing Analytics: Enterprise grade platform with low performance support

Support Rating

While Omniture provided great support, over the past couple of years the support quality has dropped significantly. We are often left with no responses and more often with no solution. Escalated tickets gets us a call with sympathy, but no further action. We have tried to work with this level of support for many months and have not seen any improvement nor do I see any planned improvements. I have caught some bugs with new features that are released and not much attention is given to those either. I would love to see Adobe get back to the level of support they once had.
Read Ahmad Rahman's full review
October 21, 2013

Adobe SiteCatalyst Review - Agency Perspective

Support Rating

I've personally not had to work with customer service or technical support. However, people in my department that have reached out to Adobe/Omniture support have had mixed result. It seems to depend on if you have a good account manager on the vendor side, and if they are able to connect you with the appropriate support help. The general support line is as helpful as most 1-800 numbers.
February 11, 2013

Powerful platform with extensive functionality and strong integrations to other products.

Support Rating

I have had many clients that are not thrilled with some aspects of the support. I think the actual day-to-day technical support (ClientCare) is great, but I have heard (and experienced) complaints about the the longer-term services (initial implementation, account management).

About Adobe Analytics

Adobe acquired Omniture in 2009 and re-branded the platform as SiteCatalyst. It is now part of Adobe Marketing Cloud along with other products such as social marketing, test and targeting, and tag management.

SiteCatalyst is one of the leading vendors in the web analytics category and is particularly strong in combining web analytics with other digital marketing capabilities like audience management and data management.

Adobe Analytics also includes predictive marketing capabilities that help users find trends in customer behavior patterns leading up to conversion. According to the vendor, these insights can help predict which campaigns will be most successful.

Adobe Analytics Integrations