Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Audition, and make your voice heard!
Audition - Individuals
Single App - Business
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
- I can save the file in whatever format the client wants it in to send it
- I can add a fade
- It's my "final" process after mastering
- Voice overs are my bread 'n' butter and Adobe Audition is the main player in making all of this possible.
- It's definitely a good investment and it gives a good return on that investment.
- For radio, it's a must-have.
- It helped us to speed up on our recording works
- Removing unwanted sounds was very easy with Adobe Audition - An example would worth to mention is an unwanted phone call during an interview. The phone rang, the microphone recorded everything correctly, and with the help of Adobe Audition, everything can be successfully cured. To do this, you need to open the file with the original recording in the sound wave mode.
- Voiceover of a commercial
- Audition makes Audio editing/production so efficient that we're able to produce audio more rapidly than with any other software.
- The option to save in multiple file formats, and to save session files, makes it easy to go back and make edits to completed projects with just a few clicks.
- All versions of Audition work well together, so whether you have the latest version or an older one, you can pick up any session file and edit as needed.
- It has raised [...] our [expenses] over the budget a little bit considering it is an expensive subscription-based product.
- We have produced high quality audio for our videos since purchasing Adobe Audition.
- Due to the steep learning curve, we now have staff who are experts in using the software.
- Quick, repeatable results saves time.
- Stable platform avoids corrupt files and wasted time.
- Audition has allowed us to complete our podcasts on time.
- Audition gives us the ability to create compelling content and push the envelope of the podcasts we produce.
- Audition is bundled with a subscription to the Creative Cloud, so to me, it's an obvious win for ROI.
- Audition gives me much more control over my audio files so it increases client satisfaction.
- Positive: Easy to use, low learning curve, no wasted time figuring out how to record and export.
- Positive: Integration with other Adobe products like Premiere.
- We don't really measure. But we pay for the Creative Cloud license for multiple users to allow them to be creative and do cool things. If anything, we've gotten a positive ROI because our video production attracts new talent and new talent means more billing opportunities.
- Fast editing.
- Easy export in various formats.
- High quality audio projects.
- Increased my revenue
- Cut down on my work time since I have templates macros implemented.
- It saved much time.
- Always updated.
- Time saved by using Audition over other products likely saved about 45 man hours over a single quarter.
- Audition is part of the Adobe CC Suite, so no additional software costs are incurred.
- Already included in software we subscribe to.
- Allows for efficiencies while moving between programs.
- The time to learn the tool can have an impact on overall production timelines.
- The quality of the overall production has increased so audio is no longer distracting.
- Better end product.
- More options for EQ allow me to get a cleaner, better end product in less time.
- Audition allows us to create amazing content with the best audio we can get.
- No need to outsource projects.
- Audio repair on old files we own justified the yearly investment in one single project.
- A greater end product produced with an in-house budget.
- Faster turn-around on projects.
- Makes for a more resourceful and productive Marketing team.
- Audition has shortened the time required for us to spend on editing audio.
- Audition has saved us money by being able to do edits in-house.
- Helped us save money on hiring a sound editor and keeps editing in-house.
- Not too expensive with our Adobe Creative Cloud plan.
- Not a real big effect overall. It is a nice tool to alter and adjust audio files
- It does the job it is designed to do and works well with Premiere Pro
- Since I already have the Adobe Creative Suite, Audition is a sunk cost. But since I have it and it fits my needs perfectly, I don't have to purchase a separate product, which saves me money.
- Since Audition looks and feels like the other apps in the Creative Suite, it's that much more approachable if you already use Photoshop, After Effects, etc. While that obviously doesn't substitute for training, users of other Adobe apps should feel right at home.
- Even if I didn't have the Creative Suite, I would still buy Audition. At $20/mo, it's still the product I would want to perform audio editing.
- Allowed for quick audio edits turn around
- Multiple output formats which allow for seamless integration with online software
- Lost essential audio that impacted client's presentation
- It helps us run our business day to day