Audition Reviews

April 09, 2021
Andy Fuller | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

Most of the support issues are raised in chat forums moderated by Adobe. I don't think I've ever engaged (and haven't attempted) to reach out to Adobe customer service directly. Most often, the community of Adobe users is able to answer a question. Other times, it takes curiosity and perseverance to solve an issue.
Read Andy Fuller's full review
June 02, 2020
Jonah Dempcy | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

I have not contacted support but given the large amount of users, I have no doubt that most problems can be solved fairly easily. A cursory search for known issues in Adobe Audition yields a support website with many workarounds posted by the official Audition team. They seem responsive and eager to continue fixing bugs and improving the application, which I take as a sign that their support is top notch, as I would expect from my experience using other Adobe products.
Read Jonah Dempcy's full review
March 11, 2020
Tom Mulhern | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

I have not needed to use the Adobe customer support for my questions about Adobe Audition. If I have run into a problem there are many valuable solutions which are only a Google search away. I have watched various YouTube tutorials and scoured audio blogs to learn the best tips and techniques for editing with Adobe Audition.
Read Tom Mulhern's full review
February 24, 2020
Vinny Hebert | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

I don't typically need support, but Adobe has a knowledge base and forums. Because Abode Audition is so mainstream, there is a tone of YouTube tutorials out there that cover a wide variety of subjects. This is the advantage of purchasing mainstream software the level of support and help you will find out there.
Read Vinny Hebert's full review
February 12, 2020
Kevin O'Grady | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

We have needed to contact Adobe Technical Support over the years. Every time we found them professional, helpful, and courteous. They know their products inside out and leave no stone unturned in reaching satisfaction for their clients. We stand over a 10/10 rating for their support because we experienced it first hand.
Read Kevin O'Grady's full review
January 21, 2020
Nathan Morimitsu | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

I gave this category an 8 out 10 because it is probably the place where Audition is lacking. Audition, like many Adobe products could have better documentation. While there is ample training available through Adobe, much of it for free, this software would benefit from a good, downloadable and searchable PDF guide or printed documentation for reference when you are offline.
Read Nathan Morimitsu's full review
January 09, 2020
Michael Whatley | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

The support process with Adobe is complicated in general. I have had several negative experiences with the support team at Adobe and prefer to search for answers to my questions elsewhere. In most cases, someone has had the same problem I have and have already created a blog article or YouTube video of the solution. Those are much easier to follow and provide a much more rapid response than Adobe support ever has.
Read Michael Whatley's full review
April 23, 2020

Support Rating

I've never used Adobe support for this product. But I can speak to Adobe support being pretty good overall. It would be nice if they were a bit more lenient when it came to paying for multiple Creative Cloud licenses (discounts) but that's not a fair argument I don't think.
January 18, 2020

Support Rating

I can't give an accurate rating here as I've never had to contact support. Generally, if there is something we can't figure out on our own, we do a quick search of Youtube for a video on how to. Because Adobe Audition is so widely used, I've found there is very little not available on Youtube if you run into any problems or have any questions regarding functionality.
December 20, 2019

Support Rating

I can't really assess the support that adobe provides for Audition, however I do know that there is a robust community of users that have provided plenty of help and support. I believe that I have availed myself of this community on YouTube when learning about some of Audition's features.
December 04, 2019

Support Rating

Personally Adobe Audition gets a 9 /10 rating for the capabilities of the product, from handy workflows, presets all the way to audio finishing that can be put side by side with some of the best more expensive solutions and achieve pretty similar results. Take on point for the somewhat busy user interface.
November 05, 2019
Lochan Kalicharan | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

Support is there but can be difficult to work with at times and difficult to get support when there is a technical problem. It has gotten better than what it used to be but is still a bit lacking in time it takes to get issues resolved from the time of contact.
Read Lochan Kalicharan's full review
August 21, 2019
Todd Dodge | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

The community support is great, and there are a lot of dedicated individuals out there that provide tutorials and tips & tricks for new users, so definitely check those out if you are having a hard time. The Adobe support staff are great at answering questions in live chat and email.
Read Todd Dodge's full review

What is Audition?

Adobe offers Audition as part of the Creative Cloud suite, a sound and audio editing and creation application.