Adobe Captivate Reviews

Do you work for this company?

TrustRadius Top Rated for 2019

Support

I haven’t needed to use support yet. The only type of support I have received so far has been training by Adobe evangelists. That part has been excellent.

Support

I'm on the cusp about this as I haven't really had the chance to use the support. We are sort of new at using this in our organization and most of the preliminary stuff, we have used YouTube videos and blogposts on the web to find common answers. So I'll update this once we have used it.

Support

I give it this rating since I never had an issue with getting support for problems that I am having when using the software. Adobe prides itself in great support for its products, and the support for Captivate is no different. Adobe will help with any issues that arise, and the premade help index is quite large in itself.
John Fester profile photo

Support

The support team is good in responding and maintaining communication. Sometimes...well...almost always, you will find yourself having to use a 2nd attempt with more details and easier terminology to get the tech to understand the question or situation. These techs should know English 100% and their product 100% to be on a support team for the USA. I do not get the impression this is true.
Read John Fester's full review
Tracy Ford profile photo

Support

Every issue I have ever had was handled with care and quite thoroughly. After the initial conversation on the phone, I received frequent emails letting me know what they were working on, and also received follow up phone calls. After I found the resolution, I got one more call to ensure everything was working properly. The follow up was quite surprising.
Read Tracy Ford's full review

Course authoring (16)
Course catalog or library (11)
Player/Portal (14)
Learning content (12)
Mobile friendly (16)
Progress tracking & certifications (16)
Assignments (12)
Compliance management (7)
Learning administration (8)
Learning reporting & analytics (10)
Social learning (7)

About Adobe Captivate

Adobe Captivate is an elearning authoring and course design tool (or LCMS). It allows users to rapidly author responsive, interactive learning eLearning content, as well as mobile HTML-5 learning content. Users can test courses with the preview LMS feature, and track the performance of learners as they complete quizzes and other tasks. Adobe Captivate includes some prebuilt templates and learning assets, but users also have the option to custom code their own complex learning workflows. Adobe Captivate integrates with SCORM-compliant LMS systems, including Adobe Captivate Prime.

Adobe Captivate Technical Details