May 29, 2014
Score 9 out of 10
Read Sampsa Suoninen's full review
Pros and Cons
- Flexibility on data collection, namely on ability to customize the implementation.
- Integration and ability to access data in multiple ways.
- Ability to modify data: On-the-fly and post processing to fix issues or enrich it.
- Streaming measurement is excellent.
- Cross platform tracking with Multiplatform tracking.
- The user interface currently is lacking, but the new version that is currently in beta is far more user friendly.
- Resources: Sometimes the latest documentation and libraries are hard to find.
- Part of the flexibility with variables (labels) brings complexity, as there is no list to choose from, you need to know what variable name you are looking for.