Adobe Illustrator Reviews

Chris Hecox | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 13, 2019

Adobe Illustrator Review

Return on Investment

• I pay for the Creative Suite monthly, and it's great for me, but I also am in the hole for subscribing monthly. It's a boon and a curse.
  • Illustrator is super necessary for my line of work, so for me, it's essential and helps me become a better professional.
Read Chris Hecox's full review
February 20, 2020

Adobe Illustrator CC in a school

Return on Investment

• You can create original designs.
  • If you use other CC apps then they do really well working with each other and communicating.
Maria Clara Daly | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 22, 2019

Best vector design software on the market

Return on Investment

• Our proposals have definitely become more eye-catching and we've received compliments.
  • Creating associated graphics to help pair with workflows in lengthy multi-page Word documents and really drill down and customize each step has been invaluable.
  • When creating web assets, I rarely want to be stuck with taking my 'best guess' at initial pixel set up. Anything I can create in vector format I do as the endless scaleability on export is a lifesaver.
Read Maria Clara Daly's full review
Holli Drewry | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 27, 2019

A must-have software for professional designers

Return on Investment

• Easy to copy layers and styles save time in document set-up.
  • Being able to quickly change a color globally in a file makes creating a different version of the same design project easy and fast.
  • Illustrator files tend to be small because they are vector-based. This makes it easy and efficient to share or send files via email or other digital transfer.
Read Holli Drewry's full review
Jason Wilkinson | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 24, 2019

Adobe Illustrator - the perfect all-around integrated vector based software.

Return on Investment

• Reduces the need to license CAD software as can handle CAD files when needed, saving money.
  • Adobe CC license serves the company well, with one license for the whole team. No more large payouts for cross company updates either.
  • Allows to initially mockup ideas/demo's/artwork for pitches quickly, without having to go into full detail - saving time and money.
Read Jason Wilkinson's full review
Lisa Cooley | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 18, 2019

We love Adobe Illustrator!

Return on Investment

• Hands down, Illustrator makes my job possible. There's no alternative. That's a great ROI!
  • Again, it's really great for resumes, which has gotten us jobs in the first place.
  • It really facilitates branding which is also great ROI.
Read Lisa Cooley's full review
Jonathan Cantu | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 12, 2019

Illustrator User For Over Ten Years

Return on Investment

• It's made our project turn-around much faster.
  • Made scaling end product much faster. i.e. a logo that is the size of a billboard or a logo that goes on an envelope.
  • Ease-of-use and integrated help features for beginners. Makes it easier to teach a new employee on Illustrator.
Read Jonathan Cantu's full review
Nicholas De Salvo | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 12, 2019

Still the best around

Return on Investment

• Illustrator is a digital standard and it would be difficult to operate without it.
  • It allows us to take existing assets and easily fit them into our design workflows.
  • The trace tool can save hours of digital illustration if trying to recreate graphics.
Read Nicholas De Salvo's full review
November 05, 2019

Powerful software with limitless features!

Return on Investment

• Illustrator has allowed us to create our own vectors and website graphics when needed.
  • It has helped us experiment with product package designs.
  • It offers great ROI if your business requires these features on a regular basis and you can continue to learn new skills and gain experience by using it regularly.
October 30, 2019

Amazing for vectors!

Return on Investment

• There is a huge return on investment. I work at a marketing agency and we couldn't function properly without it.

About Adobe Illustrator

Adobe Illustrator CC is a vector-based graphic design software.