April 14, 2021
Score 8 out of 10
Read Courtney Birnbaum's full review
Pros and Cons
- Create resizable images (vector images)
- Export files into image files at multiple sizes
- Color management: remove spot colors before printing; gather CMYK or RGB values to ensure consistent color use across all projects — this is something that Adobe CC Libraries also assists with greatly.
- Create files for web use
- Access to colors or selecting an area of an image can take a few more clicks than expected.
- The trace tools have come a long way since older versions of Illustrator but still do not reliably transform every image into usable vectors, i.e., you cannot easily transform a photo into line art by merely using a trace tool.
- I would like to see more free-hand vector pen tools