Adobe Illustrator Reviews

Maria Clara Daly | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 22, 2019

Best vector design software on the market

Support Rating

I normally already know how to do whatever I'm trying out, but the documentation (as well as a simple Google search) makes any question quick to resolve. The Adobe boards themselves are a fantastic resource, especially for resolving questions between new programs and iterative releases.
Read Maria Clara Daly's full review
Robert Brown | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 12, 2019

Adobe Illustrator - the vector drawing package that will make a man (or woman) out of you!

Support Rating

As an Adobe Creative Cloud user the support I get from Adobe is always good. They are always there when you need them and you don't have to feel like the Lone Ranger. I don't frequently ask for support so I might not be the best one to ask, but anytime I've had a problem they have been just a few clicks away.
Read Robert Brown's full review
Holli Drewry | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 27, 2019

A must-have software for professional designers

Support Rating

I've had minimal need to reach out for support for Adobe Illustrator but when I have I have been lucky to find lots of help documentation. I give a slightly lower than perfect rating because we've had significant issues using device licenses and switching from device to named licenses. I was impressed with the help I got from our Adobe rep in figuring out the issue but many hours of productivity were lost when the Cleaner and Uninstall tools failed multiple times. Overall, this is industry-standard software and even with the inconvenience and frustrations, it was worth it to get it working.
Read Holli Drewry's full review
Maryam Qureshi | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 09, 2019

My thoughts on Adobe Illustrator CC

Support Rating

Not much support from a user perspective, a lot of the things I learned was from a colleague or I was able to watch YouTube videos. As far as support from Adobe themselves, there is not much. I wish there was an online chat that can help out with questions users may have.
Read Maryam Qureshi's full review
Hanzhi Jiang | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 15, 2019

Works great if you make booklets

Support Rating

I have not asked for support, I just Google and watch Adobe tutorials. In the beginning it's hard because there are too many buttons but after a while, it gets easier and you know where to navigate.
Read Hanzhi Jiang's full review
February 20, 2020

Adobe Illustrator CC in a school

Support Rating

I've only had to reach out to their support team one time and they were able to answer my question fairly quickly. It must have been a common issue because they made it seem like several people had the same issue. The only down side to their support was that it took awhile to get in touch with someone.
October 18, 2019

The Go-To Logo Design Software

Support Rating

Without Adobe Illustrator CC, our graphic content (both print and digital), would be lacking. Knowing that our projects and design efforts are fully supported by Adobe's support team gives our team sanity whenever an issue arises. Adobe's support team are always super responsive when we fun into errors with functionality or even have a simple question. I'd rate them 10/10 any day.
October 17, 2019

Illustrator is a must and a no-brainer.

Support Rating

Adobe's support isn't what it used to be. Most answers I've sought have been found in online forums, usually not even Adobe forums. Having said this, I don't think I've used Adobe support for Adobe Illustrator CC questions, meaning I haven't had any issues requiring Adobe support. InDesign is usually the Adobe application that requires support.
Jonathan Cantu | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 12, 2019

Illustrator User For Over Ten Years

Support Rating

I've used it for over ten years for a reason. It's always been user-friendly. It's always had dependability and has always brought me the end product I needed for each project. Even ten years in, I'm still finding new things I can do that are adding skillsets to my portfolio and resume.
Read Jonathan Cantu's full review
John Reitz | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 13, 2019

AI is the only app for the vector artist

Support Rating

Documentation of adobes products has always been lacking. They seem to rely on online communities which are painful to search and find solutions in. Illustrator is no exception as little usable official documentation is available online and contacting support is a slow and often frustrating process. Adobe support is a constant problem across all mainline products.
Read John Reitz's full review
Nicholas De Salvo | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 12, 2019

Still the best around

Support Rating

We haven't ever needed to contact Adobe support for Illustrator. Once installed, it performs how it should and updates when expected. We certainly have questions about how certain features work sometimes, but we usually are able to answer those questions internally before needing to reach out to the support team.
Read Nicholas De Salvo's full review
Hilary Hobbs | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 11, 2019

Illustrator is a must-have for creatives

Support Rating

I haven't needed much support for Illustrator, but I have reached out to Adobe support for other programs and usually have a decent experience. It's an outsourced department so the language barrier can sometimes cause a setback. They easily accommodate your needs and even screen share to address whatever problem you have.
Read Hilary Hobbs's full review

About Adobe Illustrator

Adobe Illustrator CC is a vector-based graphic design software.