Adobe Marketing Cloud Reviews

Alternatives Considered

Marketo, HubSpot, Act-On, Salesforce Marketing Cloud are a few of the competitors. However, we decided to implement Adobe Marketing Cloud because of its end to end capabilities to better manage content, campaigns and understand user engagement with analytics by sharing the same user ID with multiple Adobe (and other) applications.
Luiz Lai | TrustRadius Reviewer

Alternatives Considered

In comparison to other services, Adobe is particularly robust, and the platform is better suited to customers with a high level of maturity in the digital environment, who need a platform to overcome and solve day-to-day problems.
Read Luiz Lai's full review
Jorden Beatty | TrustRadius Reviewer

Alternatives Considered

Adobe marketing cloud was a strong fit for our agency, considering we already take advantage of Adobe Creative Suite for creative projects. Competitor marketing platforms have often been tempting to evaluate considering they are often far less expensive, but the extra costs of Adobe Marketing Cloud have been considerably offset when taking into account how much overhead and internal efficiency has been added to our process. That said, Moz and HubSpot, the two primary competitor platforms I have sampled, both had much better billing and estimating tools, a critical part of agency life. They also better handled the ever-changing social media landscape and were often quicker to adapt to emerging marketing trends.
Read Jorden Beatty's full review
Fábio Gomide Nolasco | TrustRadius Reviewer
June 24, 2017

A safe bet

Alternatives Considered

Before Adobe Search & Promote, we used, if I am not mistaken, a system called Easyask. But whatever it was, we needed to host it ourselves and give the proper maintenance. It consumed a lot of our time, which we now save by using Adobe.
Read Fábio Gomide Nolasco's full review
Richard Longo | TrustRadius Reviewer

• Adobe
We really have not evaluated any other products. I have used the Adobe products in the past and realized that the costs of purchasing the individual programs would have been too much for our organization. Using the cloud gives us tools we never thought we would be able top have access to.
Read Richard Longo's full review
Gitai Ben-Ammi | TrustRadius Reviewer

Alternatives Considered

If you are an enterprise, there is simply no comparison. The sampling in Google Analytics will lead you astray. The lack of pathing will leave you unaware of how people navigate. You will essentially be making all of your decisions based on bad data. There's a stunning lack of customization. My internal stakeholders saw the difference immediately. Rather than trying to make guesses and inferences, I was able to provide hard data and back it up with many more pieces of data that backed my conclusion. The insights we gained from the first month of tracking were of greater value than the prior year of Google Analytics. I identified key areas of improvement that are now driving our content strategy.
Read Gitai Ben-Ammi's full review
Rodrigo Domingues | TrustRadius Reviewer

Alternatives Considered

Adobe Marketing Cloud is a great solution if you need individual-user level analytics, a high degree of customization and integration with sales or customer management systems.

However, if you want to understand how segments behave in an aggregate level, understand the sources of traffic to a website and assess visitor engagement, Google Analytics is a more sensible solution. Google Analytics' latest updates (in addition to Google Tag Manager), has increased the customization possibilities and allows marketing teams to tailor the tool to the business needs in a simple way.
Read Rodrigo Domingues's full review

Alternatives Considered

Adobe's feature set is more robust and progressive. I don't want to invest significantly in technology, just to feel like I'm going to have to upgrade within a few years. I have more confidence that Adobe's products will scale over time than I do in IBM's products, with the exception of Watson.

Alternatives Considered

As an agency, we are vendor agnostic so we typically recommend a tool based on our client's specific needs. Both Google Analytics 360 and Adobe Marketing Cloud are powerful tools, but if a client does not have the appropriate organizational pre-requisites to leverage the outputs, they should not invest in either and focus on that.

Alternatives Considered

Adobe Marketing Cloud is really the best program out there, I'm not sure how it stacks up against most other analytical clients, because I either don't use them as often, or my clients specifically request Adobe Marketing Cloud. Adobe Marketing Cloud (AMC) is basically the giant in digital online marketing, it's just a straight-up useful tool that any social media strategist can take and run with. It's just that good, and I highly recommend it, over anything else.

About Adobe Marketing Cloud

Adobe Marketing Cloud is a suite of products including analytics, social, advertising, targeting and web experience management. It comprises foremost the popular integrated web content management and digital asset management (WCMS / DAM) solution Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Campaign's cross-channel campaign management and marketing resource management capabilities (based on technology acquired with Neolane in 2013), the Adobe Audience Manager data management platform, analytics, and other features, for a complete enterprise-grade solution.

Adobe Marketing Cloud Competitors