Score 9.0 out of 10

What is Adobe PhotoShop?

Adobe Photoshop is the best known graphics product on the market.

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Adobe PhotoShop, and make your voice heard!

Single App

per month

For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.trustradius.com/buyer…

Product Demos

Photoshop Demo and Tutorial 2020 | TrustRadius
20:38

What is Adobe PhotoShop?

Adobe PhotoShop Video

How to use PhotoShop, a step by step tutorial. Learn to when to use PhotoShop, how to make a project, and how to use each of the program's tools.

Adobe PhotoShop Technical Details

Deployment TypesSoftware as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based

Adobe Photoshop is the best known graphics product on the market.

Reviewers rate Support Rating highest, with a score of 9.9.

The most common users of Adobe PhotoShop are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees).

SHEHROZ HABIB ACCA | TrustRadius Reviewer
I Have been using Adobe PhotoShop in my organization for many tasks which are as follows: It is the best photo editing software. It includes a lot of tools including the magnetic lasso tool, which is my favorite tool. We can change the background of our picture edit in many ways. It also includes an auto-level feature that is perfectly designed. If you are looking to purchase any editing software, only purchase Adobe Photoshop. If you are buying it, it is value for money; your money will not waste. It is one of the most professional editing tools in editing software. Adobe Photoshop is available on even all platforms. It supports almost all image formats, including PDF. An excellent benefit is that it can edit videos and GIF
Romi Kalathiya | TrustRadius Reviewer
Photoshop is our one-stop solution for all kinds of design needs, no matter if it's photo editing, UI/UX design, graphic design, motion posters, banners, or any other design work we need. Unlike the competition, it is not restricted to just photo editing. The software is capable enough to do UI/UX design and a lot of other things. Over the years it has become the most powerful and feature-full tool, plus it has all the bells and whistles you need to get your design-related tasks done. I can't think of any other tool that is as powerful and as capable as PhotoShop.
Amir Hussain | TrustRadius Reviewer
Photoshop is my own and organization's photograph altering apparatus for showcasing, site, and virtual entertainment pictures. Furthermore, you could likewise utilize it to make some compelling artwork with a tablet. It's chiefly utilized by the Plan division, however we likewise have individual licenses. My own utilization is to pizazz up, re-alter, and resize pictures conveyed by clients. For certain years now, it went away down in value, you can likewise involve it for a couple of months and turn it off on the off chance that you are more task based.
I use Adobe Photoshop in my organization to design brochures, flyers, business cards, invitation cards, and gift certificates and the editing of images on a professional level. We are designing these assets using the amazing tools and features of Adobe Photoshop. I am also creating mock-ups and templates of our websites using Adobe Photoshop.
Mike Koolwijk | TrustRadius Reviewer
PhotoShop is my personal and company's photo editing tool for marketing, website, and social media images. And, you could also use it to make some fine art with a tablet. It's mainly used by the Design department, but we also have individual licenses. My personal use is to flair up, re-edit, and resize images delivered by customers. For some years now, it went waaaay down in price, you can also use it for a few months and turn it off if you are more project-based.
A program that pushes the boundaries of your imagination, it is a program that can be learned through lessons to display your dreams in a digital setting, where you can contribute your imagination to change the color and shape of the images. The factory-organized data must be methodically added to our own system in order for the foreign machines to be employed in our nation, and Adobe PhotoShop satisfies all of our requirements.
I use Adobe Photoshop to edit images to add to newsletters, documents, websites, and more. It’s a very useful tool and I’ve been using it for years. I recommend it to anyone who is in the field and working with graphic design. They also have so many different tutorials to help you grow.
Trish Lofton | TrustRadius Reviewer
I currently use Adobe Photoshop to touch up photos and create infographics and advertisements for our department. It is also used for graphic design and photo editing in the university branding and marketing office. It is extremely important to have eye-catching designs and photos to use in printed pieces as well as digital images.
Adobe Photoshop is used throughout the marketing department, however, I am the main user as the graphic designer. It addresses the problem of keeping our branding consistent, professional and high-end. It allows creative freedom when editing photos, creating documents for web or print, or converting files to other file types.
We use Adobe Photoshop for creating our posts and editing them for our social media accounts. Adobe Photoshop has lots of important features, color patterns and color selections. It is important to have a Photoshop program with such color selection features to create better designs and image editions. You can edit your photo with stock color patterns or you can find your own pattern.
Parwinder Kumar | TrustRadius Reviewer
I am using Adobe Photoshop in my organization for different purposes. Let's Discuss
1) Photoshop is intentionally designed for Photo Editing and Manipulation.
2) But nowadays people use photoshop for Banner Designs, Poster Designs, Brochures, Logo Mockup presentations, and Mockup Designs.
3) Now there is an option available for Sharing your files on a cloud server.
In my previous team allocation, I used Adobe PhotoShop to design the UI of a few projects that I worked on. I was using Adobe PhotoShop along with Figma to create frontend designs (UI) with good User Experience (UX). Adobe PhotoShop is a very powerful tool. You can use it to edit images or create completely new graphics. I used to mostly create graphics (UI for web and mobile applications) rather than editing the existing ones.
Rashish Manvar | TrustRadius Reviewer
It has been a professional development tool in my work. I feel that I have advanced a lot, acquiring more skills in each creative task I perform daily with this software. In short, Photoshop gives me the ability to achieve optimal, professional, and high-level work.
Adobe PhotoShop is my #1 preferred source for all of my design needs. I have been using it for nearly a decade for all of my personal and professional designs and there is a reason I continue to use it for work today: consistency. Adobe has consistently been the best platform for design and always seems to upgrade for the better.
I use Adobe PhotoShop for a lot of different tasks. Beginning with simple removal of objects in pictures and clean up jobs. Then for composing pictures an at least for experimenting with the programs tools. If you combine some of the existing filters and tools you can generate a great variety of results. It is like a cooking recipe for pictures.
Bharat Bhattad | TrustRadius Reviewer
I rely on photoshop to cater to my organizations digital creative production needs like UI/ UX, website designing, prototyping, wireframing, emailers, banners, ebrochures, certificates, image editing and illustration. Adobe Photoshop helps me render quality output seamlessly and maintain my production pipeline much more efficiently with the help of the cloud suite & other application integration.
Adobe Photoshop is one of the most versatile tool out there. If you know how, you can do a lot with it. It is a easy to learn, hard to master kind of tool. But once you do master it, the possibilities are endless. You can do graphic designs, typography, photo editing & retouching, animations, layouting etc.
November 17, 2021

Photo editing

A big help in editing photos. From raw copy to a majestic photo finish. Lots of improvement. From its original version way back. With photoshop enhancing photos has been become so easy nowadays. Even we can put additional layouts, design on a simple photo will become more artistic.
WaEl ElEsAwY | TrustRadius Reviewer
Photoshop is one of the best design programs ever. It is the best program for every designer. There is no alternative to it in this field. It is enough for me to design all my images, advertisements, cards, and everything related to our advertising.
Camilo Honorato | TrustRadius Reviewer
We used it as the Growth Team to create posts, banners and other marketing materials. It is helping us to solve several things like Social media posting, Ads campaigns, Website material, etc.. Along with this, we use Illustrator, After Effects, and Premiere Pro I don´t think other departments used it right now.
We use Adobe Photoshop for making Beautiful Banners and Photos of the Client's Company for marketing. Photoshop makes the photo look the most attractive so we design background for our GUI Softwares and also design a Logo for the company. It does not have any business problems expect it's not that easy to use.
I use Adobe PhotoShop as a family photographer for advanced and creative editing of images. Basic edits are done with Adobe Lightroom but anything that requires advanced editing, such as skin touchups, head swaps, removing distracting elements, etc. we use Photoshop. It is a very powerful tool that we are constantly using and learning more about its functionality.